COVID antigen tests in Civitavecchia…

MR_T

Hi All, 

We have a cruise leaving from Civitavecchia and just wondered if anyone has recently cruised from there and gotten the required antigen test locally, I’ve read it’s pretty widely available across the big city’s in Italy these days but we will be travelling to Civi 2 days before the cruise so will need to get it there (unless the requirement is dropped by September 🤞🏻

locations & price info would be helpful if anyone has that 😊

2 minutes ago, MR_T said:

Hi All, 

We have a cruise leaving from Civitavecchia and just wondered if anyone has recently cruised from there and gotten the required antigen test locally, I’ve read it’s pretty widely available across the big city’s in Italy these days but we will be travelling to Civi 2 days before the cruise so will need to get it there (unless the requirement is dropped by September 🤞🏻

locations & price info would be helpful if anyone has that 😊

We cruised from Civitavecchia in June this year, and also stayed 2 days prior to our Reflection cruise. We used a tele-med test via a video from our hotel which worked well. We received our results in <15 mins. If you prefer a physical appointment at a pharmacy in town there are a number of options available, contact your hotel to enquire.

• Thanks 1

We recently sailed from there and brought the eMed tests with us and tested in our hotel room. Not sure how much things have changed, but I know of people who tested there and if positive their passports were taken and they were quarantined for up to 21 days. I didn’t want to take that chance so we brought our own tests 

• Thanks 1