Which restaurants are and are not included aboard the Koningsdam?

phoenix2009

I know restaurants such as Pinnacle Grill, Canaletto and Tamarind are not included in the price of the cruise but i assumed basics like the coffee shop would be included. I had head the Grand Dutch cafe is not included for coffee, but is for food? Is this accurate?

Yes, food at the Grand Dutch Cafe is included in your fare, as is the Dive In and the pizza/salad/snacks place. Coffee-based drinks, sodas, alcohol, gelato (from the gelato bar near the Dive In), certain add-one in the Main Dining Room, and shakes/#monthlies are not included

7 hours ago, phoenix2009 said:

i assumed basics like the coffee shop would be included. I had head the Grand Dutch cafe is not included for coffee, but is for food? Is this accurate?

Koningsdam has 2 coffee shops.  Crow's Nest and Grand Dutch.  Food is included in your cruise price, but coffee - as they are speciality coffees (latte etc) are not included and cost extra.

Perhaps a more accurate way to look at the no charge/extra charge system is to remember that only the Main Dining Room and the Lido have free coffee and tea.  MDR has free (regular) tea and coffee after dinner and Lido has free tea and regular coffee (serve yourself) 24 hours.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, lavictoria said:

To further complicate this thread… if I have the signature drinks package thanks to the Have it All package are the specialty coffees in the Crow’s Nest and Grand Dutch covered by that? Thanks.

The answer is yes. (not that complicated)

• Like 2

I looked at the room service menu posted above. Are the items from the Dive In, Tamarind and Pinnacle Grill delivered via room service, or simply available for pickup?  I would this the former, but not sure,  thanks!

I am confused about the Dive In menu.  First, I thought it was free, like the Lido.  Is the $4.95 charge the delivery charge for room service?  Second, I thought it was mostly a hamburger/cheeseburger place.  Didn't see any of those on the menu.  Do they still serve them?

Ray

5 minutes ago, USN59-79 said:

I am confused about the Dive In menu.  First, I thought it was free, like the Lido.  Is the $4.95 charge the delivery charge for room service?  Second, I thought it was mostly a hamburger/cheeseburger place.  Didn't see any of those on the menu.  Do they still serve them?

Ray

Yes, Dive In is free if you get the food there (the $4.95 is if you get it via room service).  The menu hasn't changed - burgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwich, fries.  

Sue/WDW1972

58 minutes ago, HollDoll said:

I looked at the room service menu posted above. Are the items from the Dive In, Tamarind and Pinnacle Grill delivered via room service, or simply available for pickup?  I would this the former, but not sure,  thanks!

Delivered by Room Service.