Fitness Center Hours

groundloop

Out of all the cruises I've been on I've yet to make it to the fitness center despite my best intentions.  We'll soon be on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii with quite a few sea days so I'll have fewer excuses for not working out.

Can one simply show up to the fitness center anytime during the day to work out or are there certain times they're open?  

47 minutes ago, groundloop said:

Out of all the cruises I've been on I've yet to make it to the fitness center despite my best intentions.  We'll soon be on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii with quite a few sea days so I'll have fewer excuses for not working out.

Can one simply show up to the fitness center anytime during the day to work out or are there certain times they're open?  

On our last breeze cruise the fitness center was open 6am to 10pm IIRC.  

My hubby tries to work out every morning so he is usually at the door at 6am (same thing at home).  Unless we have an early port arrival then he will skip it, otherwise, he works out.  We have seen it packed every morning early in the cruise, but as it goes along, less people work out.  

On 7/25/2022 at 5:16 PM, groundloop said:

We'll soon be on a 15 day cruise to Hawaii. Can one simply show up to the fitness center anytime during the day to work out or are there certain times they're open?  

15-day Hawaii voyage on Carnival Miracle?? 

If so, the fitness center hours are: 6am to 10pm

🙂

9:00 on the Horizon. It may change day to day. Morning, it’s pretty busy. We try and go around 4:00 if we aren’t napping. Not busy then. 

We are not super gym people. But we pay for the alcohol and food with a work out. Not sure it’s enough but makes us feel better about our gluttony. 

2 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

15-day Hawaii voyage on Carnival Miracle?? 

If so, the fitness center hours are: 6am to 10pm

🙂

Yep, that's the one.

Thanks.  

Now I just need to convince myself to go.  I'm thinking what will work best for me will be mid morning, hopefully it's not super crowded then.