Anyone just off of Eclipse and in a Sky Suite?

Karen Lynn

19 hours ago, Karen Lynn said:

I’m wondering if there are lighted makeup mirrors for ladies in the suite? 
Girls gotta do what a girls gotta do…

thank you!

As you have not had any replies from SS guests I will respond…I had one in a RS and in a PH on Eclipse. On both occasions both were put away…The RS one was by the safe in the walk in wardrobe and the PH one was in one of the numerous drawers also in the walk in wardrobe. Easy to miss as I would have expected to find them in the dressing table area…

So, if no one else replies, look in all drawers first then request one from your butler. They must have some spares even if not usually provided for SS.

Hi Karen Lynn,

We sailed in a Sky Suite 2 weeks ago on the Eclipse.  While the hair dryer was in a drawer in the bathroom, there was no lighted mirror. There were the 3 mirrors in the bath-the one straight on and the other 2 on an angle fronting each storage area door.  There is also a light over the mirror at the desk area.  I'm sure if you ask, your butler will know if there is one in the room or he/she can bring you one.  

Also, if you're headed to Alaska, if your butler doesn't bring them, request the plaid blankets.  They're great for sitting on the veranda!

• Like 1

I always take a mag mirror that stands up, lucite, & do all makeup & hair in desk area. Plenty of light. Perfect with all my stuff in drawers to left or right, some cosmetic brushes in glasses on counter, while sitting…easy to grab quickly. ….or take your time with a cocktail 😉

9 minutes ago, CU64 said:

I always take a mag mirror that stands up, lucite, & do all makeup & hair in desk area. Plenty of light. Perfect with all my stuff in drawers to left or right, some cosmetic brushes in glasses on counter, while sitting…easy to grab quickly. ….or take your time with a cocktail 😉

I do usually as well…but we’re on the ship for 52 days and space is at a premium so trying to decide where to cut things!

2 hours ago, CU64 said:

After a cocktail or three you won’t even notice if your makeup isn’t perfect!

• Haha 1