Lunch on Splendor

Hi Everyone! 
Our sail date is getting close (Aug 7th) so of course I’m watching every possible video about the Splendor. It was mentioned that on certain days Prime 7 and Chartreuse are open for lunch. Since our experiences in those two restaurants on the Explorer were both wonderful, I was hoping to be able to check out their lunch menus as well. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks as always to the Cruise Critic board members!

Kim

Yes, lunch will be available in Prime 7 and Chartreuse.  You can see the menus on the TV.   If it is a sea day,  I would suggest getting there early for lunch,  you may not be the only person with the same idea.   I love a long dinner, not so much lunch!  Loved the shrimp & grits in Prime 7,  it was spicy.   Asked them to double the shrimp portion and it’s a great entree.  

We have just finished a 18 night cruise on Splendor, and Prime 7 or Chartreuse were open every day for lunch. 

We very much enjoy having lunch in the speciality restaurants, as it is more relaxing than the usual buffet style lunch, and we actually eat less because we don't get tempted by the many different buffet items. 

Unfortunately, the excursions often end so late, that it is impossible to have lunch in the speciality restaurants, where the last seating is at 1:30pm. 

In addition to the ordinary lunch menu, there is number of daily specials. You will find the same daily specials in La Veranda, but it is a nicer presentation in the specialty restaurants. 

Exlandlubber: Are you arriving in London the day before and staying at the Rosewood Hotel. My wife and I are thinking about going to Greenwich for the afternoon. We were in London in early June at the end of a Tauck tour and spent 3 days touring all over, but we did not get to Greenwich, which was on out to do list.

Interesting that you are at a different hotel, but I guess one hotel was probably not enough, We were in London in early June and saw both Dear Evan Hansen and Back to the Future. Loved them both. Enjoy and maybe we will bump into each other on the ship,

23 minutes ago, Boatmans Lady said:

Do Prime 7 and Chartreuse open for lunch on Voyager as they didn't on our last cruise on her and this would be a great option on our run of sea days. 

No, Compass Rose is open for lunch on Voyager. It’s only Explorer and Splendor that use P7 and Chartreuse for lunch. Those ships do not serve lunch in Compass Rose

Just now, wishIweretravelling said:

No, Compass Rose is open for lunch on Voyager. It’s only Explorer and Splendor that use P7 and Chartreuse for lunch. Those ships do not serve lunch in Compass Rose

Thank you. 

I thought things might have changed. 

Oh well, one less decision to make and as we often skip lunch our waistlines will thank us.