Cabana Question on the Equinox

itsanita

Has anyone booked on the Equinox? 

I used a cabana on the Edge and loved having it for our group, but it was by the pool....no need to worry about lounges and holding on to yours while having lunch etc. 

But not sure if worth it if not by the pool.   There are lounges available all over if you don't mind being away from the pool area.   

I'm on Equinox now.  The cabanas are on the Lawn Club behind the Hot Glass area and before the Sunset Bar area.  They are nothing like the cabanas on Edge.  They are small and have less furniture.  I'll take a photo later today and post it here.

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2022 at 5:29 PM, Host Anne said:

Here you go....sorry it's take a few days to upload these....internet has no been great the past few days...

Thanks Anne,

You were right, nothing like the ones on the Edge.  Not at all what I was looking for!   

Hope you enjoyed your cruise.  

5 hours ago, itsanita said:

Thanks Anne,

You were right, nothing like the ones on the Edge.  Not at all what I was looking for!   

Hope you enjoyed your cruise.  

Happy to help, Anita!  All cruises are great although our ship was full (the fullest since returning to service) and it was tough for the staff to keep up.  But they did their best!

The Alcoves on Equinox and the S-Class ships are less claustrophobic than the Apex one showed above.  The are located each side of the Lawn Club and face inward to the Lawn Club.  The attendant will bring you bottled water and a fruit plate.   Other than that, it's merely a place to sit and hang out through the day.  I've done it twice, once on Silhouette and once on Reflection.   The experience was the same:  BORING.  I will not purchase an Alcove again.