Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral Hotel

firstcruise92

Cortrans is another popular option.

What time does your flight arrive?  The later you land the fewer shuttle options you will find - it might be easier to stay near MIA (oodles of hotels to choose from) and then shuttle to the port in the morning.

Your call - have a great cruise!

7 hours ago, Corby114 said:

Cortrans, Mears, Cruise Control and Cocoa Beach are four shuttle companies that are recommended by many Cruise Critic posters. Call them for price quotes.

Thanks for your helpful response.

8 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Cortrans is another popular option.

What time does your flight arrive?  The later you land the fewer shuttle options you will find - it might be easier to stay near MIA (oodles of hotels to choose from) and then shuttle to the port in the morning.

Your call - have a great cruise!

Flight arrives around 11 AM which just misses the cutoff for Cortrans.

On 8/1/2022 at 7:23 AM, firstcruise92 said:

We are flying in the day before our cruise.  I am hoping for a shuttle to get us to the hotel.  I'd rather do that than taxi or Uber.  

I'm in the same boat as you. 🤣🤣🤣 Our cruise is in November and we are flying into Sanford. Our flight gets in just after 11. Our hotel is at the port so we don't have to worry about getting there in the morning. I'm still working on the transportation. What's tricky is that our flight home is around noon so I need something that isn't going to stop here and there picking up people. And, there are 4-6 of us. 🤔 If you come across anything wonderful in your search, I'd love to hear what you came up with. Good luck!

9 hours ago, MsMaybelline said:

I'm in the same boat as you. 🤣🤣🤣 Our cruise is in November and we are flying into Sanford. Our flight gets in just after 11. Our hotel is at the port so we don't have to worry about getting there in the morning. I'm still working on the transportation. What's tricky is that our flight home is around noon so I need something that isn't going to stop here and there picking up people. And, there are 4-6 of us. 🤔 If you come across anything wonderful in your search, I'd love to hear what you came up with. Good luck!

I am flying into Sanford as well in Jan.  Staying best western cocoa beach.  Cocoa beach shuttle quoted us 160 one way for a group of 7. If we land before 8pm.

1 hour ago, Prairiefrozen said:

I am flying into Sanford as well in Jan.  Staying best western cocoa beach.  Cocoa beach shuttle quoted us 160 one way for a group of 7. If we land before 8pm.

I'll have to look into them. That is quite reasonable. The other driver and limo services were quite a bit higher. If it was a special occasion or something, I could sip on a martini in a party bus or stretch limo. But, the goal is to make it to the ship on time. I'll make a post if I can remember as to what I end up doing and how it goes. Have fun on your cruise.