Online check in is driving me insane!

Velvetwater

Hi

Completed most of my online check in but having massive problems with entering our flights.

First it can't find our flights then when I try and enter them manually it keeps changing our times to hours before it after.

It's stopping me finishing check in.

Really frustrated.

Any advice?

Thanks 

I had a similar issue. Since I arranged my own transportation from the terminal to the airport at the end of the cruise, I just changed everyone to driving. It really did not matter for us. If you are using Carnival transportation to and from the airport you will have to enter the flight information.

Im.not using Carnival for my flights but as our flight leaves New Orleans at 12.55 on debark day I want them to know we have an early flight to get off early.

Or can I go to guest services in board and discuss this? We will have our own luggage with us.

3 hours ago, Velvetwater said:

Hi

Completed most of my online check in but having massive problems with entering our flights.

First it can't find our flights then when I try and enter them manually it keeps changing our times to hours before it after.

It's stopping me finishing check in.

Really frustrated.

Any advice?

Thanks 

". . . it keeps changing our times to hours before it after."

I'm not sure that that means?  

Regardless, if your concern is debarking early in order to make your flight, then like you say,  that could be handled at guest services.  

Edited by ldubs

33 minutes ago, Velvetwater said:

Im.not using Carnival for my flights but as our flight leaves New Orleans at 12.55 on debark day I want them to know we have an early flight to get off early.

Or can I go to guest services in board and discuss this? We will have our own luggage with us.

Yes, just go to guest services if you have an early flight and they will give you instructions for priority debarkation.  

1 hour ago, Velvetwater said:

You can absolutely go to guest services and request the early luggage tags or just choose to do self disembarkation. I don’t think I’ve ever put in my flight information. 

It's not just my debark flight it's my arrival one too.

I wondered if it was a time difference thing but it still does it when I use a US vpn.

carnival said to not book flights before noon...mine is 12.55pm so I don't think it's that.

Edited by Velvetwater

7 hours ago, tytanbri said:

I had a similar issue. Since I arranged my own transportation from the terminal to the airport at the end of the cruise, I just changed everyone to driving. It really did not matter for us. If you are using Carnival transportation to and from the airport you will have to enter the flight information.

Not really.