Taste of Royal reservation time

We are booked for the Taste of Royal lunch on the last day of our cruise in Sept.  However - the time shown in my planner shows 11:30am.  That's a little earlier than we would prefer - can we change that, and where?  TIA

2 minutes ago, ramja96 said:

We are booked for the Taste of Royal lunch on the last day of our cruise in Sept.  However - the time shown in my planner shows 11:30am.  That's a little earlier than we would prefer - can we change that, and where?  TIA

We enjoyed the Taste of Royal lunch on the Odyssey.  The time was set and we didn’t have a choice on times.  Ours was in Wonderland with 7 other groups.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, blueslily said:

Maybe this is a silly question, but what is the Taste of Royal?

Overview

Take your taste buds on an adventure and indulge in palate pleasing picks from our most iconic restaurants during a one-of-a-kind culinary experience — Taste of Royal.

SIGNATURE COCKTAIL | HOOKED

Saint Peter’s Spritzer

St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Aperol, fresh lemon juice, topped with prosecco

FIRST COURSE | WONDERLAND

Citrus Seas Tuna Tartare*

Fresh spicy tuna, wasabi tobiko, yuzu mayonnaise, phyllo Parmesan crackers

Paired with INDABA, CHENIN BLANC, SOUTH AFRICA SECOND COURSE | GIOVANNI’S TABLE

Mascarpone Cheese Risotto with Crab Meat

Carnaroli rice, crab meat, lemon, mascarpone, peas, aged Parmesan

Paired with MER SOLEIL, CHARDONNAY UNOAKED, “SILVER” SLH, CALIFORNIA THIRD COURSE | CHOPS GRILLE

Filet Mignon and Spicy Jumbo Shrimp*

Grilled asparagus, mashed potatoes, red pepper flakes, creamy garlic butter

Paired with DUCKHORN, MERLOT NAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA FOURTH COURSE | 150 CENTRAL PARK

Fried Cheesecake

Nutella®, whipped cream, caramelized popcorn Paired with DOW’S VINTAGE PORT

Enjoy an expertly-curated wine flight with your experience for an additional $19.99†

*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish, eggs or poultry may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.

Please inform your waiter if you have any food allergies, intolerances or dietary needs. Royal Caribbean International galleys are not food-allergen-free environments. For further allergen information, please ask your waiter.

An 18% gratuity will be added for certain ports or itineraries. VAT may apply for certain ports or itineraries.

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

It's in your Cruise Planner under "Dining".  🙂 

Thanks, but i do not have access to that right now. I dont think i will have access to it until Oct when we book the next cruise. Thanks

10 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

It's in your Cruise Planner under "Dining".  🙂 

Offered on day seven (sea day) on upcoming east bound Harmony...but I can't remember what day the Pinnie lunch is.  Do you remember when?  I think I would like to book the Taste, as I have never tried it, but don't want to miss the the other lunch.  

Thanks in advance.  🙂