Free Style Saod Machine Flavors on Allure of the Seas

theump

Anyone that has been on Allure of the Seas or going on it soon I have a question.  We usually get the soda package since we use to drink a lot of soda but my wife now only drinks Sugar Free Root Beer.  Does anyone know if they have this in the free style machines.  Planning on bring some with us in December but just curious on getting the package or not.

The Ump

John

3 minutes ago, theump said:

Anyone that has been on Allure of the Seas or going on it soon I have a question.  We usually get the soda package since we use to drink a lot of soda but my wife now only drinks Sugar Free Root Beer.  Does anyone know if they have this in the free style machines.  Planning on bring some with us in December but just curious on getting the package or not.

The Ump

John

Freestyle Machines have Barqs sugar free root beer.  My DH is also a fan of it.  We have also had some ships have Barqs sugar free cream soda in the machines.

Thank you.  Appreciate the response.  Since she had to switch to the sugar free from diet coke for medical reasons (they said root beer or some reason was ok) she doesn't like the taste of the diet coke.  

The Ump

John

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theump said:

Thank you.  Appreciate the response.  Since she had to switch to the sugar free from diet coke for medical reasons (they said root beer or some reason was ok) she doesn't like the taste of the diet coke.  

The Ump

John

There is a calorie free screen that she can check out all the different options.  She might find something else she likes.  There are a lot of Fanta sugar free options, ginger ale, AHA sparkling flavored water and other stuff I am not remembering.