Thermal Spa…good….bad…price?

lux4me

A 1/2 day pass (3-4 hours depending on the time slot you selected) was $39.  I've read elsewhere that it is increasing to $59 on sea days, staying $39 on port days.   I believe a full day was $78.  They do not have "length of cruise" passes, and only the mega rockstar suites have it included.

2 hours ago, lux4me said:

Does anyone remember how much a day pass is …or a length of cruise pass was for the Thermal Spa? 

was it worth it? 

Have you checked out any online videos of it? There are a couple of strange design choices that turned me off completely without even trying it.

First off, there are no locker rooms. There are individual unisex changing rooms within the spa and also individual unisex shower rooms. 

Second, instead of individual heated tile loungers there are heated flat marble platforms. So one would need to lay down a towel on the heated platform and use another towel rolled up to create a pillow for your head. 

4 hours ago, kwokpot said:

Have you checked out any online videos of it? There are a couple of strange design choices that turned me off completely without even trying it.

First off, there are no locker rooms. There are individual unisex changing rooms within the spa and also individual unisex shower rooms. 

Second, instead of individual heated tile loungers there are heated flat marble platforms. So one would need to lay down a towel on the heated platform and use another towel rolled up to create a pillow for your head. 

out of interest what’s wrong with single cubicle changing facilities and showers?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jon81uk said:

out of interest what’s wrong with single cubicle changing facilities and showers?

i liked the single cubicle setup - no waste of space from two giant mostly-unused locker rooms.  change into your bathing suit/robe before in one of the changing rooms (or just come wearing a bathing suit to begin with!) shower after, dry off and go about your day, or just go back to your room to shower.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, _tacocat_ said:

i liked the single cubicle setup - no waste of space from two giant mostly-unused locker rooms.  change into your bathing suit/robe before in one of the changing rooms (or just come wearing a bathing suit to begin with!) shower after, dry off and go about your day, or just go back to your room to shower.

that’s my thinking too, it’s like changing cubicles in clothes stores, single ones work fine. And as you say many people might put their swimwear on in the room anyway.

• Like 1