Solarium pool times?

We will be on the Odessey and would like the to use the Solarium pools rather early, around 5-6AM.  I see now they have lifeguards which they did not on our last cruise.  In fact, I actually had to cut the pump on in the pool it was sooo early.  We just like the relative quiet and solitude it affords us at that time of day.   

Not on Odyssey, but on other ships (Freedom, Liberty, Navigator, etc.) I've always been up and using the pools and hot tubs well before 9am - more like 7am.  When crew members were around, I have asked them permission and they have always said yes.  

1 minute ago, rudeney said:

Not on Odyssey, but on other ships (Freedom, Liberty, Navigator, etc.) I've always been up and using the pools and hot tubs well before 9am - more like 7am.  When crew members were around, I have asked them permission and they have always said yes.  

The Odyssey had nets over all of them.

The app doesn't seem to show hot tub hours.  You generally just have to wander around and see which ones aren't netted.  I seem to remember them putting hours in the printed Patter, but early/late is dependent on when they need to clean and treat them.  Often will have only one open in an area outside of normal pool hours.

30 minutes ago, rudeney said:

Yup depends on Ship/Sailing. Was 8am on my last 5 Cruises in April, just checked App says 8am on my next Ship in Oct-Nov. Then have to remember Lifeguard was to be on Duty for anyone go in the Pool

Over at the RCL Blog website we can't link to here the cruise compasses from past guests for Odyssey in July shows "Select Whirlpool/Jacuzzis" are open 24 hours.  It might not be the one in the solarium every day, it could be one on the open outdoor pool deck that's is open early, but the cruise compass states one is open somewhere all the time.