Reccomendation For Best Standard Balcony on Discovery Princess?

Thrak

17 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Booked this morning. The Emerald cabins were listed as "sold out". Booked a standard balcony on Dolphin Deck. Wanted the aft location highlighted by @peagreenid but am leery of the stupid Covid restrictions that got a lot of folks bumped from that location. (One would hope that by April 2024 this will no longer be an issue...)

Booked D226 as mentioned by @PRINCESS Sweet Pea which is a different type of location for us. We usually book in the aft portion of the ship. Many thanks to all who responded to my inquiry. There were a lot of great suggestions but I could only book one cabin. 😁

Don't know if this helps, but as of now my CVP told me that the isolation cabins on the Discovery are on Dolphin forward.

31 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Booked this morning. The Emerald cabins were listed as "sold out". Booked a standard balcony on Dolphin Deck. Wanted the aft location highlighted by @peagreenid but am leery of the stupid Covid restrictions that got a lot of folks bumped from that location. (One would hope that by April 2024 this will no longer be an issue...)

Booked D226 as mentioned by @PRINCESS Sweet Pea which is a different type of location for us. We usually book in the aft portion of the ship. Many thanks to all who responded to my inquiry. There were a lot of great suggestions but I could only book one cabin. 😁

Maybe we’ll be neighbors I booked a B2B in April, balcony and forward facing mini suite first time in that location they are usually sold out on my cruises.

20 minutes ago, 1emerald1 said:

Don't know if this helps, but as of now my CVP told me that the isolation cabins on the Discovery are on Dolphin forward.

D'Oh!  I failed to book aft where I had originally thought to book as people had told me they were booted from that location due to Covid. Now you say I may well have booked where the Covid ward would be. Ah, well. By April 2024 this may not even be an issue.

3 hours ago, PRINCESS Sweet Pea said:

Hey!  Are we talking about the same sailing, on the Regal in Jan???

That is cool to see mention of a possible neighbor here on CC.

No ... I was talking about the Discovery Princess for April 2024.  My mix up!