Price drop after final payment

Lvntrvl

We booked (directly with NCL) within the last 10 days and made final payment a few days later for our December cruise. The price has now dropped by $400 per person. Has anyone been able to negotiate for an OBC? If not, what is the likelihood that I can negotiate for either an upgrade or a FCC. If a FCC, is it typically equal to the drop in price or a fraction of the value. 

Our PCC was able to put in a request for a FCC for our cruise in May ‘22 when the priced dropped $400 pp. all the promos must be exactly the same as when you booked, and it has to be for same room type (ie, MA cabin for MA csbin and not a Room Guarantee).  We requested our FCC in mid March and they don’t issue it until a few weeks after you complete your cruise.  And, they don’t notify you…it just shows up in your Latitudes account. Our FCC was for the full price difference pp.  Also, uou can only ask for this credit one time. This was our experience. Good luck. Don’t let it spoil your cruise.

43 minutes ago, Lvntrvl said:

We booked (directly with NCL) within the last 10 days and made final payment a few days later for our December cruise. The price has now dropped by $400 per person. Has anyone been able to negotiate for an OBC? If not, what is the likelihood that I can negotiate for either an upgrade or a FCC. If a FCC, is it typically equal to the drop in price or a fraction of the value. 

I see that you made final payment, but are you still outside the 120 day window?  If yes, you should call and get a price adjustment.   If within the 120 window and the promotion/perks are the same, you might be entitled a FCC at 100% the difference to be used within 12 months.   You are allowed to do that only once.

12 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

Our PCC was able to put in a request for a FCC for our cruise in May ‘22 when the priced dropped $400 pp. all the promos must be exactly the same as when you booked, and it has to be for same room type (ie, MA cabin for MA csbin and not a Room Guarantee).  We requested our FCC in mid March and they don’t issue it until a few weeks after you complete your cruise.  And, they don’t notify you…it just shows up in your Latitudes account. Our FCC was for the full price difference pp.  Also, uou can only ask for this credit one time. This was our experience. Good luck. Don’t let it spoil your cruise.

I had the same exact experience. FCC showed up in my account after I completed the cruise.