New AMEX Offer - $150 Back On $500

cmichael1221

8 minutes ago, knagl said:

No love on our Delta Amex card. :classic_sad:

Have you already used it? I've used it on Amex, Wells and BofA and haven't seen it back since. Maybe they keep track and it's a one time utilization type deal? 

Edited by cruisingguy007

4 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Have you already used it? I've used it on Amex, Wells and BofA and haven't seen it back since. Maybe they keep track and it a one time utilization type deal? 

Nope, it's just not in the offers. I also have added a bunch of random offers to be able to see them all since the site only shows 100 available at a time. There's about 240 offers available for my card, but none of them are from Carnival. I have never had it or used it in the past to the best of my knowledge.

I know a bunch of folks do have the offer, and I know a bunch of folks don't have the offer.  🤷‍♂️

Edited by knagl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Any of you all that have the offer can you back door the rest of us a link?  I think if you go into the offer and cut and paste the website address it might work for others.

I know in the past it hasn't showed up for us, but someone on the boards posted the link, and it worked like a back door and we were able to use it!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wemjam said:

Any of you all that have the offer can you back door the rest of us a link?  I think if you go into the offer and cut and paste the website address it might work for others.

I know in the past it hasn't showed up for us, but someone on the boards posted the link, and it worked like a back door and we were able to use it!

The backdoor method only worked when it was for the world leading cruise lines  This one is specific to Carnival...

The offer was not on our cards so I called AMEX. I was told those offers are card specific. He was not able to manually add the offer to our cards. There were more cruise companies on my husband’s card than mine. He had 5 additional cruise companies that I did not have. Anyhow we both redeemed AMEX Carnival Cruise offer in the past — maybe that’s why. I’ll keep checking.

2 hours ago, LynnTH said:

I got this one also on one of our cards.  Cruise for December is all paid for, as is the Internet and Drinks Package.  Will it work to buy Cruise Cash?

We once bought OBC on a HAL cruise under the World's Greatest Cruise Line which covered all cruise lines owned by the Carnival Corporation and we got the AMEX credit.

18 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

We once bought OBC on a HAL cruise under the World's Greatest Cruise Line which covered all cruise lines owned by the Carnival Corporation and we got the AMEX credit.

Thanks. I think I will give it a shot!!

22 hours ago, LynnTH said:

Thanks. I think I will give it a shot!!

Glad to help. I hope it works for you. And even if it does not, if you buy OBC, it is completely refundable. So the only thing you can lose is the minuscule amount of interest on the money you pay for the OBC.

• 2 weeks later...