Specialty cocktails at restaurants

I just saw on a cruise video someone make the recommendation that you can go into any  restaurant and order their specialty cocktail even if you are not dining there. They even specifically mentioned ordering the cucumber martini from 150 central before heading off to dinner at a different restaurant. 
I was wondering if anyone can confirm/deny or comment on this? I would LOVE to stop by 150 for this delicious cocktail even when I am not dining there, but if I recall this drink is a lot of work for the server , is it really possible… and even if it is, would it be very inconvenient to ask of them 🤔

On 8/8/2022 at 2:30 PM, taglovestocruise said:

I believe on Oasis Class, Chop's, 150CP,  Jamies/Giovannis all get their cocktails from the Trellis Bar. 

This specific cucumber martini at 150 is usually made table side, so definitely not made elsewhere. 

OP - I don't know if you can do that, but it couldn't hurt to ask when on board. That martini is sooooo good. I could drink those and eat their bread and be a happy camper for dinner. LOL! 

I’ve never done this and I’m not sure it will be possible at all of the specialty restaurants.   150 doesn’t have a bar inside (unless I’ve somehow missed it), so if they were full or close to full I’m not sure how how that would work.  Also not sure how much fun it would be to sit at a dinner table for just one drink anyhow.  Might be more fun to hit a bar such as the Trellis Bar, the Rising Tide, or a different palace such as the Champagne bar (ship dependent).   Service would probably be better at a bar also.