International Foods?

Ret MP

I'm just wondering what "International Foods" you would like to see or see more of?  This could be fun

1.  Some ships have dedicated Mexican Food venues but not all (Ovation, for example), I'd like to see more.  

2.  I'd like to see a lot more German Foods and beers.

This is just a wish list not a complaint.    

• Like 1

I would like there to be a "local" menu selection to reflect the port you might be in on any particular day. So, for example, if you're in Rome, a traditional Roman starter, main course and dessert, or Barcelona or Lisbon or the various Caribbean islands or wherever. 

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I would like there to be a "local" menu selection to reflect the port you might be in on any particular day. So, for example, if you're in Rome, a traditional Roman starter, main course and dessert, or Barcelona or Lisbon or the various Caribbean islands or wherever. 

I feel like there was some of that on Serenade on the Baltic in 2017 in Windjammer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Carnival does this with a section of the MDR menu on port days

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Free sushi. 

Be careful what you wish for.  Had some "free" sushi at a Top Tier event on an Alaskan cruise and also received a free case of food poisoning for 2 days.  I really felt bad for my stateroom attendant having to clean that bathroom. 🙈

25 minutes ago, ramja96 said:

Be careful what you wish for.  Had some "free" sushi at a Top Tier event on an Alaskan cruise and also received a free case of food poisoning for 2 days.  I really felt bad for my stateroom attendant having to clean that bathroom. 🙈

WOW, at first thought "free sushi" was was a spelling error.  💩😁 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Joseph2017China said:

All food is international.....what you would like is to see specific themed eating locations like Mexican, Seafood, or African?

If you are in the USA or from the USA, USA foods are domestic foods.