Search by Destination Port? Why doesn't exist or does it?

waytoodeep03

This kind of goes with Carnival as well as other cruise lines. Why can't we search by destination specifically? Lets say I want to see all ships that go to Curacao. Why do they only allow Caribbean? That is a very, very large range of places. 

Is there any website that allows you to search down to the destination island or location?

Some travel agent sites allow searching by destination (maybe not a specific island but can be more granular than just Bahamas or Caribbean) but we cannot mention specific TAs here so best to ask Uncle Google.

You can or Carnival's site. From carnival.com > Explore > Destinations > Pick Destination > Choose the port > Sailings

You can search the recommended cruises or scroll to the bottom and search specifics.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Perhaps the OP wanted to know beyond the parameter of Carnival.  If he or she gets back with date, cruise line and port parameters, I'll be happy to provide a list.

Perhaps that is the OP's wish, but since the OP posted this thread on the Carnival board, Riles34's answer is perfectly appropriate as well as helpful.

Edited by ShakyBeef
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Cruisetimetables.com allows you to choose departure ports, and ports of call, as well as ships.  It has always been allowed here, it does not sell cruises.  Just go to the site and choose ‘cruises to…’.  EM

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, ShakyBeef said:

Perhaps that is the OP's wish, but since the OP posted this thread on the Carnival board, Riles34's answer is perfectly appropriate as well as helpful.

Since the OP said in their first sentence "as well as other cruise lines", it's not too difficult to infer that they possibly wanted to know about various lines that visit Curacao or wherever they wish to visit.

The response by Essiesmom, mentioning a search web site that does not sell cruises should be great for the OP's needs.

• Like 1

Personally, I just searched Curaçao on Carnival’s website last week, which resulted in me booking a cruise to said destination on the Horizon in Feb 2024. 

Edited by CruzerDeb
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Since the OP said in their first sentence "as well as other cruise lines", it's not too difficult to infer that they possibly wanted to know about various lines that visit Curacao or wherever they wish to visit.

The response by Essiesmom, mentioning a search web site that does not sell cruises should be great for the OP's needs.

Since you chose to quote Riles34 in your post, it's not too difficult to infer from your condescension that you possibly wanted to correct or "one up" Riles34.  As I said, this is the Carnival board.  No inference necessary.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Riles34 said:

You can or Carnival's site. From carnival.com > Explore > Destinations > Pick Destination > Choose the port > Sailings

You can search the recommended cruises or scroll to the bottom and search specifics.  

Got it thank you!

Never knew that was there. I always use the search on the top

Now, if only we could cajole Carnival into dumping that stupid "Here's a bunch of cruise tiles to scroll through--   oh, wait, sorry, you scrolled too fast or something, and now I'm dumping you back at the top of the page again" page layout.  

How about a simple list?   Something a little less dynamic and flashy that doesn't mess up?  

I've actually given up on looking through a page-ful of VIP deals on Carnival's site because of this.   

I just use a different cruise website 2 look for the existence of cruises (searchable by destination ports), and then backtrack to Carnival's site to book it (or call my PVP).