SOJOURN SUITE 729 ANYONE?

cruisingaussies

1 hour ago, Mr Luxury said:

Ok then avoid it as its interconnected.

I would.

Problem is, it’s the only V4 left on a Med cruise next year, cruise is already heavily booked. Difficult to see from deck plans but looks like both doors are close together so wondering if that is the ‘interconnecting’ bit, which would be fine. 

Was hoping someone here had stayed in this cabin or similar. 

No, the interconnecting door is within the suite, opposite the bathroom more or less.  There are two doors, obviously right against each other, and of course with locks on both sides.  The problem can be that when the 'other' side is probably talking loudly as they come in to or out of their suite, or are just standing near the doors, you can hear them to some extent.

We have had one once, and this happened to us - and this couple were not overloud.  We just put a note on their main door, and they were more careful, but as we went to bed fairly early and they came in after being in the bar until say 1 a.m. it would have bothered us a lot if it had gone on.

So I would recommend making an effort to have it changed.

40 minutes ago, lincslady said:

No, the interconnecting door is within the suite, opposite the bathroom more or less.  There are two doors, obviously right against each other, and of course with locks on both sides.  The problem can be that when the 'other' side is probably talking loudly as they come in to or out of their suite, or are just standing near the doors, you can hear them to some extent.

We have had one once, and this happened to us - and this couple were not overloud.  We just put a note on their main door, and they were more careful, but as we went to bed fairly early and they came in after being in the bar until say 1 a.m. it would have bothered us a lot if it had gone on.

So I would recommend making an effort to have it changed.

Thanks so much lincslady, extremely helpful,  looking into a change but as I said this is the last V4 not deposited.

1 hour ago, Mr Luxury said:

Seabourn have a two category suite upgrade at the moment.

Just get a higher suite category to avoid the connecting door.

Won’t work, that offer finishes at V4.  Next availability is PH, not interested in that, nor ocean view.