Does ncl offer mid cruise laundry special.

geovet

Free bag of laundry if you reach a certain status in your Lattitudes account. 

Free bag if you're in a club balcony suite.

Otherwise $29 for as much as you can stuff into the bag. Even though you don't pay for it itemized, you still need to fill out the card to itemize it so they know how many pairs of socks and undies you squished in there to make sure they all go back to you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Question, cruised many times, but I am about to go on my 1st 10-day cruise. Will the special still only be offered 1-time mid-cruise?

I think it's weird that you get the laundry perk in a club suite, but I did not get it in the Haven lol.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, gotscrapz said:

Question, cruised many times, but I am about to go on my 1st 10-day cruise. Will the special still only be offered 1-time mid-cruise?

I think it's weird that you get the laundry perk in a club suite, but I did not get it in the Haven lol.

Thank you.

I've only seen it offered once, usually around mid-week.

What’s the regular price for a bag with 50% off when the bundle service isn’t offered? Is there a flat rate bag price throughout the cruise or are you at their mercy as to when they choose to offer it. 

i’m trying to figure out how many unmentionables to pack before the service is offered for my upcoming 10 day so I have enough clean pieces. I’m thinking 7 days should be enough?

3 minutes ago, LGinPA said:

How many bags per cabin do they allow with the special?

We'll be on an 11 day Mediterranean cruise with NCL and DH and I will each have at least 1 bag each.

Ask your room steward for the number of bags you want to use!

1 hour ago, victory2020 said:

How long does it take to get the laundry back?

Pre-pandemic (when it was $19.95), it used to be a 2-day service. Currently, it is next evening service. Your room steward will normally delivery your laundry basket when they do evening turndown. 

image.png.ef12bde02f7003a2bcd7165511909bef.png

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, marktwothousand said:

What’s the regular price for a bag with 50% off when the bundle service isn’t offered? Is there a flat rate bag price throughout the cruise or are you at their mercy as to when they choose to offer it. 

i’m trying to figure out how many unmentionables to pack before the service is offered for my upcoming 10 day so I have enough clean pieces. I’m thinking 7 days should be enough?

It is either the fill-a-bag service or pay by the piece. 

image.thumb.png.b6f260d58a351fd08705028f2121a367.png

We were on the Joy in February...get a free bump to a Club Balcony (cabin we originally selected got turned into quarantine country?) so we got the free laundry perk.

Best...Perk...EVER!

After a shore excursion in Roatan that involved buggies through the mud / creeks / whatever getting some clean folded clothing back was sweet! 

We put it on the bed when we went for breakfast the next morning, and it was back that evening😲

Mind you, only 1300 or so pax on board so...service levels were through the roof!

Keep your dinner with the officers, keep your welcome back cocktail party, keep your priority boarding / tenders - all I want is a bag of laundry😎

• Like 3
  • Haha 2