Clarification on obligated shore excursions (Barbados and St Lucia)

We are in the same boat! 🤔

Want to go to a resort for the day.  One of the major online vendors is even selling day passes at a nearby resort, but i have NO idea if we can go there and don't want to risk the money.  Oddly, the St. Lucia Tourism Authority does list Sandals Golf as one of them, but the hyperlink doesn't work, which has me thinking that maybe they are in the process of further loosening this restriction, since it ultimately translates into more revenue after a 2.5 year dry spell.  Can't be sure at this time, though.  Anyone have any more info?  Also, looking for same in Barbados which also still has the "cruise tours only" restriction on it as of today.  I think I need vacation....

I can tell you when this was happening early in the restart, it meant you had to take a Celebrity shore excursion or you were not allowed to disembark at all.  Not sure if it has changed since then but I doubt it.  At the time we didn't want to risk riding in close contact buses or being identified as a 'close contact' of an infected person and being quarantined for a couple of days until we tested negative so we just stayed onboard.

Here is the link to the most recent updates to travel requirements. 
It looks as though Barbados and St Lucia are still  celebrity shore excursions or you can go the the restricted area in the port and purchase a tour from a government approved  operatir.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/healthy-at-sea/updated-us-travel-requirements