Warning Room 6232 Solstice

mimbecky

Currently on 7 nights Alaska. First night frigid cold, second night blistering hot. Called maintenance morning of third day. Fixed- yeah, NOT. Had to call again afternoon of third day, took half hour of work, broken control. 3rd night, great! This morning, 4th day, frigid. Called maintenance, they had to “reset”. I’m getting REALLY tired of this. Good luck in months a head if your in this room!!

M

6 minutes ago, mimbecky said:

Currently on 7 nights Alaska. First night frigid cold, second night blistering hot. Called maintenance morning of third day. Fixed- yeah, NOT. Had to call again afternoon of third day, took half hour of work, broken control. 3rd night, great! This morning, 4th day, frigid. Called maintenance, they had to “reset”. I’m getting REALLY tired of this. Good luck in months a head if your in this room!!

M

Not a desirable situation.  That sucks.  I suspect the problem will be fixed by the 7th night and future cruisers in that cabin will have you to thank.  I suggest a secret hidden note for future guests to find telling them what you suffered so they could be comfortable.  If I found the note, I'd send an email thanking you profusely. . I suggest you ask for some sort of compensation for your discomfort.  At the least you should get a complimentary dinner for two in a specialty restaurant.  

Sounds like the very common problem for balcony cabins or any other cabin that is on the same AC/heat run as the fools that leaves their balcony doors open.

We had the same problem on the Constellation until the cabin next door had the balcony door locked on day three for the rest of the eleven night cruise.

On 8/15/2022 at 4:20 PM, mimbecky said:

M

Another Warning balcony cabin 6109 on the Infinity.  August 6 thru 13 sailing.  Constant overhead motor noises.  Never shut off...ever...day and night..whether the door was open or closed.   Probably a combination of air con and another motor in the ceiling.  Brutal.  Never had anything like this in over 50 cruises.  Couldn't wait for the cruise to end.  Maintenance could never fix...and doubt they ever will.  So 😭.