Question regarding suites on Freedom, Sunshine, and Magic

Doc2725

I am helping my friend plan a cruise for this upcoming April. They have their time frame picked out, and want Grand Turk to be one of the stops. That narrows their cruise down to the ships Freedom, Sunrise, and Magic. He wants an aft facing suite. He likes this because on his most recent cruise (my bachelor party on RCCL Mariner of the Seas), we had a 2 bedroom grand suite, which was at the very back of the ship, overlooking the wake. However, I don't think Carnival has aft suites on Freedom, Sunshine, and Magic. Am I correct? If I am wrong, please advise. Thank you! 

The ones with aft suites are the Spirit-class ships, and even those do not have two bedrooms - just one bedroom, a sitting area, and a changing area. If he likes balconies, though, all three ships you named have very nice aft-wrap balcony cabins. If I was given the choice between an aft wrap and a suite, I'd go for the aft wrap. And that's after having had a suite on Magic last week.

I know Sunshine and Freedom don;t have aft suites. I believe it's only the newest ships (Mardi Gras, Celebration, Jubilee?) that have them. Panorama has Havana, Family Harbor, etc that have suites, but I can't get the deck plan to open on my laptop to see if any are aft.