Getaway sailings between June 2023 and Sep 2023 disappeared

Ulsteinvik

Anyone know what's going on here? A few months ago, NCL canceled the Baltic tours and replaced them with Caribbean tours. A few days ago, an Atlantic trip to Southampton on August 28th was also bookable, which has now also disappeared. Again redeployment?

20 minutes ago, Ulsteinvik said:

Anyone know what's going on here? A few months ago, NCL canceled the Baltic tours and replaced them with Caribbean tours. A few days ago, an Atlantic trip to Southampton on August 28th was also bookable, which has now also disappeared. Again redeployment?

I saw that trans Atlantic for August 2023 which is unusual a east bound TA in August so I assumed it was heading for dry dock but who knows

On 8/16/2022 at 7:04 AM, Ulsteinvik said:

The Getaway is being redeployed to Europe to cover the postponed Viva cruises.  Unfortunately the NCL Viva is going to be delayed in delivery.  

Does anyone have any more info (itinerary) on the Aug 2023 TA mentioned above or know when it will be available for booking?  I’ve checked my normal online browsing/booking resources including NCL.com and don’t see it.  I assume it’s offline while they give the displaced Viva passengers time to decide whether to rebook on Getaway?

We love the idea of using an eastbound TA to travel to Europe and avoid overnight flights / jet lag and a late summer time frame works better for our schedule than the normal spring eastern TAs.

7 hours ago, LisaDee said:

Does anyone have any more info (itinerary) on the Aug 2023 TA mentioned above or know when it will be available for booking?  I’ve checked my normal online browsing/booking resources including NCL.com and don’t see it.  I assume it’s offline while they give the displaced Viva passengers time to decide whether to rebook on Getaway?

We love the idea of using an eastbound TA to travel to Europe and avoid overnight flights / jet lag and a late summer time frame works better for our schedule than the normal spring eastern TAs.

For my canceled cruise August 8th;  they told us that we have to decide which option to take by September 2nd.  They will let us know by September 13th what cabin we got and the planned itinerary if we chose to go with the Getaway.  They are also offering this option to other canceled Viva cruises that were in early July, so unfortunately I don’t think it will be a late summer transatlantic.