Does Celebrity sell iPads, Kindles or tablets on board? (electronics, tablets)

zitsky

7 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Current inventory Summit.  - Nothing.  The Apple boxes in center are display only 

40DCB585-6577-4EBD-B88A-B2B8DEB5CE82.thumb.jpeg.fd6e870af3ba611222d18f6a58d05016.jpeg

3177773C-4FB5-48EB-9910-8F9EC6DEEE6B.thumb.jpeg.1148063c7d5a9f51dea6bb451e965a1a.jpeg

We encountered the same situation on the Edge in July.

We had a ton of OBC and ended up buying the only items available: the JBL Ear buds which died shortly after we returned home. They must have been in the display case for quite a long time.

37 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

We encountered the same situation on the Edge in July.

We had a ton of OBC and ended up buying the only items available: the JBL Ear buds which died shortly after we returned home. They must have been in the display case for quite a long time.

That is likely. Batteries die over time even if unused.and ear bud batteries can't be replaced. 

6 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

That is likely. Batteries die over time even if unused.and ear bud batteries can't be replaced. 

Yes, we found that out… So buyer be ware on board.

Edited by C-Dragons

Knowing what is current generation iPad, any guesses to what is in the case in September?  My Kindle was only $350 with 128gb two years ago.  I think price has gone up a lot.

Does X sell iPhones on board?  How old are those?

2 hours ago, zitsky said:

Knowing what is current generation iPad, any guesses to what is in the case in September?  My Kindle was only $350 with 128gb two years ago.  I think price has gone up a lot.

Does X sell iPhones on board?  How old are those?

The basic iPad is $329. 

iPhones are  not sold onboard because activation with a domestic cell carrier can’t be done onboard while at sea or foreign ports. 

Edited by Charles4515

30 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

The basic iPad is $329. 

iPhones are  not sold onboard because activation with a domestic cell carrier can’t be done onboard while at sea or foreign ports. 

Do you know the basic iPad memory/ storage?  I may bring an old Kindle.  Maybe it was in this thread someone mentioned they do better in light.

3 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Do you know the basic iPad memory/ storage?  I may bring an old Kindle.  Maybe it was in this thread someone mentioned they do better in light.

Only the e- ink Kindles do better in sunlight. I think you said you have a Fire Kindle? The iPads have better screens than the Fire Kindles. You can check the iPad configs on the Apple's website. 

2 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Only the e- ink Kindles do better in sunlight. I think you said you have a Fire Kindle? The iPads have better screens than the Fire Kindles. You can check the iPad configs on the Apple's website. 

I have multiple devices some of which I’m trying to give away.  But some might be useful for a short trip.

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

I have multiple devices some of which I’m trying to give away.  But some might be useful for a short trip.

I give all my old devices away at some point. There is always someone in the extended family who can use it. 

Edited by Charles4515