What is it with the HAL website?

julia

It just seems like the HAL website is filled with lots of words and flowery descriptions, but yet, I can never seem to find the actual information I'm looking for!  

I usually book the HIA at the onset, but this time I debated.  Last week, after my TA priced it, we had HAL add it, and the TA sent me a revised booking (with the new $$ amounts paid/due). Searching my cruise personalizer, I can see the HIA dining and shore excursion credits.... but CANNOT locate any confirmation of the SBP or WIFI package (and trust me, I've looked!)

Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thx!!

Those items only appear if your TA puts them on the invoice. If you book directly with HAL, they show up on the HAL website. But most of us can't see those items....on the many times this has been asked before, it seems a small percentage not booking through HAL can see those things.

2 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Those items only appear if your TA puts them on the invoice. If you book directly with HAL, they show up on the HAL website. But most of us can't see those items....on the many times this has been asked before, it seems a small percentage not booking through HAL can see those things.

As always, you must point out how often something is asked.  Respectfully, just move on if you don't have an answer

8 minutes ago, julia said:

As always, you must point out how often something is asked.  Respectfully, just move on if you don't have an answer

I gave an answer...like many, we can't see those pieces of info. And yes, it has been discussed here many times. Board guidelines say to look before asking.

56 minutes ago, julia said:

As a 21+ member of Cruise Critic, I'm well aware of the board guidelines. 

What’s a 21+ member?  Do you get to drink while asking/answering or is just additional salty language allowed?!?  Either way, sign me up. 

Edited by colin v
Typo
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, colin v said:

What’s a 21+ member?  Do you get to drink while asking/answering or is just additional salty language allowed?!?  Either way, sign me up. 

21+ means OP has been a CC member for over 21 years. But let's direct our saltiness to the real villain in this post - The Holland America website. I was browsing around today and HAL botched the info on Tamarind - the website lists Westerdam and Zuiderdam as having it and left out Nieuw Statendam.

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/dining/tamarind.html