LIVE B2B from Allure of the Seas, August 20 - September 3

3 hours ago, Cayman Turtle said:

If you’re wondering where to find the shuffle board, it’s on the boardwalk, deck 6, behind the aqua theatre. 

0C3378C2-C0BD-4FD5-86D8-2B795F346FB6.jpeg

I think I have noticed shuffleboard on every RC cruise I have been on but do not remember ever seeing anyone playing. Might be because I have never noticed the equipment for it.  I am used to playing on waxed courts with glass beads.  I wonder how easy the puck slides on the ships.

It is ALL the humid here today! There is a high chance of thunderstorms this afternoon so hopefully that will help clear it up. 

Took a walk into the shopping area near the port and bought a few souvenirs. Sniffer dogs are at the entry point scanning all bags. I did see some people pulled aside for inspection, but mostly for bringing food ashore. 

Coming back involved going through security on the pier. They checked my water bottle to make sure it was actually water. 

Did not need to show ID, vax cards or wear a mask at any point. 

F77CDE09-070B-4967-9A03-A746BE0BE635.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Air&Sea said:

We board Allure on Saturday, September 3.

It looks like you are having a great time. Thank you for the detailed information. It will help us in our planning.

Friends of ours are also boarding on the third. You’ll all have an amazing time!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Finnsmom13 said:

Has the coastal kitchen menu followed the same pattern?  We hope to eat there and based on menus I have seen only certain nights would be ideal, TIA

I haven’t paid close attention to see if there is a pattern. It does seem like they rotate the same menus. I’m pretty sure last week the lunch menu repeated over the week. So far this week it seems to be the same menus but I’m not sure they follow the same order.

• Thanks 1

On 8/27/2022 at 2:56 PM, Cayman Turtle said:

I just spoke to someone who has one. They said it keeps the drinks cold for about an hour but if you are out on the beach or in the sun, it really doesn’t work well. 

Thanks for the info.

On 8/28/2022 at 5:14 PM, Cayman Turtle said:

Sail away #2!

Last week we watched from our balcony on the starboard side and this week we tried the port side. Much better views on the port side. 

Saw one house that has its own Flowrider!

6AFF38B4-0DC6-4EA8-9CC6-565DBDB7F610.jpeg

I think this is the most photographed house in Fort Lauderdale. 

12 hours ago, Cayman Turtle said:

Coming back involved going through security on the pier. They checked my water bottle to make sure it was actually water. 

F77CDE09-070B-4967-9A03-A746BE0BE635.jpeg

How did they check your water bottle? I have seen so many people go thru and no one ever says anything. I just gulp my down before I go thru.

On 8/28/2022 at 1:33 PM, Cayman Turtle said:

I made them myself using Canva and Word and printed them at my local Staples. But there are lots of places where you can make custom tags online. 

I’d love to cruise with you and find one of your cute ducks!

On 8/29/2022 at 4:07 PM, Cayman Turtle said:

Menu at Cups and Scoops:

CAB7A2DC-ACF1-41E6-BB67-00D0FC325071.thumb.jpeg.a189cdad45653cdcd57029a6a9c41d1e.jpeg

8A8C4C36-5D93-435B-A6E4-7C8598BE67C1.thumb.jpeg.ed54eb701393263a7dce915756b83680.jpeg

Did you have the Chocolate Turtle 🐢 ice cream? Sorry, I couldn’t help myself! I had to ask. 😂

How late did brunch run? I am most definitely NOT a morning person! I would love to do my normal sleep in and still be able to enjoy breakfast food. 😋. Hope they have brunch on Harmony 🤞🏻  

Edited by perfect match
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Thanks for the info.

I think this is the most photographed house in Fort Lauderdale. 

How did they check your water bottle? I have seen so many people go thru and no one ever says anything. I just gulp my down before I go thru.

She asked if she could check it then just shook it to see how it reacted. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, perfect match said:

Did you have the Chocolate Turtle 🐢 ice cream? Sorry, I couldn’t help myself! I had to ask. 😂

How late did brunch run? I am most definitely NOT a morning person! I would love to do my normal sleep in and still be able to enjoy breakfast food. 😋. Hope they have brunch on Harmony 🤞🏻  

I didn’t try any ice cream - yet 😀

As for brunch, we went around 11:00 am to have ours but it was available until 1 pm.

• Thanks 1