8-18-2022 school

Izena

A busy day ,   We’re finally getting much needed rain.   Didn’t weigh for a few days. Sure I’m in range.   Will be glad when it gets cooler.  

JAN I believe that everything happens for a reason.  For some reason this cruise was not meant to happen.   

I hope everyone is fine.  Busy doing happy things.  Even better if cruising.  

• Like 1

Hi everyone!  I'm new here and just found this forum.  I've been trying to lose weight (again) and was happy with the scale this morning.  Down 1 pound, woot woot!!  I do my "official" weigh-ins on Fridays and then try to maintain over the weekend.  I'm down 9 lbs in 3 weeks (gotta love that water weight loss in the 1st week).  My plan involves drinking 100+ ounces of water daily and eating low carb(ish).  I've done all.the.diets over the years, so still tweaking what will work for us (hubby is doing this with me). Our cruise is July 2023 (my first!) for our 30th anniversary.  45 weeks to lose before we cruise!!

• Like 1

Hello everyone.  Only  18/19 days left till I'm home. Really enjoying cruises and

the beauty of Alaska.

Izena thank you for starting this  every Thursday. Glad your doing good maintaining.

Jan hope your feeling better each day. Sorry about missed cruise but glad you have

the December one.

Is Jo, Ombud amnd Susan all on cruises?

MtNest Welcome. So nice you'll have your 1st cruise for your 30th Anniversary. Yes,

in 45 weeks you'll be able to lose some more weight. Good work on your 1st 3 weeks of losing.

I'm trying not to eat to much, in fact not eating much but way to many carbs but am walking

a lot which is good but bad too. Tells me how bad of shape I'm in!😐

• Like 1

Good morning everyone. 👋

I'm not new to CC but I'm new to this forum. Once again I am trying to drop this weight that I've been fighting with all my life (I swear I've gained and lost the same 50lbs about 10 times). We have booked a cruise for next August, so in addition to just feeling better in my own skin, I now have another goal to work toward. I weighed this morning and I've lost 9 lbs in the last three weeks. I'm doing three 200 calorie meal replacements per day and a 600 calorie meal, or a 400 calorie meal and 200 calories in snacks, for a total of 1200 calories per day. I've always been a disordered eater, and removing food from the equation has really helped me to focus on me and not stress about what I'm eating. By still having that one meal per day I have learned to think about portion sizes and choosing the right foods. I'm doing mostly low carb, high protein meals. My husband is losing weight with me, although he eats food three times a day, instead of meal replacements. 

Good luck with your weigh-ins this week! 🙂

• Like 1

Welcome to Ginger and Mtnest.  We typically weigh on thursdays or fridays or when every you get on the scale. Both of you already have a great start.  I joined at the beginning of a successful long  wt loss jounrney.  Everyone supportive.   

it has been quieter since cruising is available.   Many of the regulars are avid cruisers and do back to back (b2b) or more and can be off site for a month or so. Belle is the forum  leader,  I start the weeks when she is cruising.

• Like 2

I’ve gotten back on track.   Do best when I don’t bring anything sweet into the house.  I’ve tried to ration out the treats but in reality eat it all within 2 days.  I’m being very good.  I’ve scheduled another surgery for September.    My tummy tuck removed the horizontal skin folds but  still have vertical lines creases in the middle of my abdomen .  They bother me  soo will have that area tightened. - will only take an hour sooo hopefully will be normal within a day or two. 

I hope everyone is safe, healthy, and happy.

• Like 2