Unable to book excursions on website

Am I the only one have issues with booking excursions on RC's website?  Every excursion has the Reserve button greyed out and says "Currently unavailable but we're working on it".  The strange thing is that its across my sailings, not just one.  Other tabs like internet or dining does not have the reserve button greyed out.  The excursions that are "sold out" are greyed out with the label "sold out" on it.

It might be the famous Royal Caribbean IT skills rearing its ugly head.

5 minutes ago, emeraldcity said:

I've got the same issue for an upcoming cruise out of Rome. We finally decided what we want to do in Naples and the only thing that doesn't block us with that message is the Hop/on-Hop/Off bus in Naples

My hop on hop off bus in St. John is greyed out too.

All of my upcoming excursions say sold out or others are being cancelled.  I think Royal is trying to make you go to their "Private" tours (bottom of the page with excursions) that they are supposedly setting up and somehow eliminating the middle man for more $$$.  No thanks.  I am doing my own with the tour operators.  

Yes! Our cruise is next week and I've been having the same issue with the grey boxes (even with excursions that say "only 2 spots left!") and it's driving me nuts. We don't have any excursions booked yet and I finally gave up my search for a private excursion, so I was trying to get into some RCI ones, but I can't. 😩

Has anyone tried CALLING to see if the excursions are actually available to book, but the website is broken (again/still)?

If they're really not available at all, I wonder if they're having trouble getting excursion companies to meet whatever their COVID protocols are this week?

13 hours ago, Rusty_lock said:

It is now functioning for me.  They apparently figured out why they haven't sold any excursions in the last few days.  🙂 

Same here. I was able to book an excursion today. 

• Like 1