Any tips for a way to have a table on extended balcony cabin?

PRINCESS Sweet Pea

Thanks for the pic of the balcony!   It looks like there is the round white side/end-table there.  I think on the Regal there are mostly the square table that is maybe more table space, but an inch or so shorter. I have looked at a lot of cabin tour videos!!!   The 8 inch bed-risers with either of those would be almost standard table.  That, and a tablecloth would be better than no real table at all.

Therese, there is still a very small side-table in balcony cabins.  Probably OV as well.   

There can be a larger coffee type table in Deluxe Balconies that have the love-seat.

On the balcony, it looks like Princess is placing real dining type tables on the 'Premium' larger balconies.  These can be found on Caribe deck on older class ships.  And can be found on the Dolphin deck forward and aft sections on the newest ships.   Ships newer than the Regal.

I do not think I am seeing a real dining type table on the larger balconies on the mid-ship bump-out cabins on the Royal class ships.  They are not categorized as 'Premium'.

6 hours ago, Therese S. said:

We haven't sailed since 2019, are there no tables in the cabins?  What happened to the small glass table that room delivery staff would place your delivery tray on?   If no table where do they place it? 

We usually sail in inside or ocean view if that makes any difference 

I sailed on the Ruby (inside) pre-pandemic.  They had one desk chair and the small round table.  There would be no reason to remove the small glass table (except it got in the way).  I did manage to secure a second desk chair.  We had cocktails for 4 in our cabin.  That was cozy.