Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

6 minutes ago, illinoisfive said:

Wow Greg! You are an expert packer at 39.4 lbs!  Way to go!

Enjoy your trip!

And what was the breakfast you ordered?  I can't figure out what the one box has in it?

One box has 4 chicken mini sandwiches and the other is hash browns.

Edit:  Yes, I enjoy my Chick-fil-A...  A LOT! 🙃

Edited by 4hunters
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, maryann2 said:

He did it two or three times on our Pride cruises out of Baltimore.  I always have mixed feelings, but both positive about his performances.  On one hand he really does a nice job with that song.  On the other hand it's kind of humorous how he mimics Frank Sinatra with the hand gestures and glancing smiles at the ladies.

• Like 3

People are lining up for this forward bathroom. It’s worse than Dunkin’ Donuts.

One girl in the bathroom line stepped over in front of my neighbor. Took her a couple seconds to realize that wasn’t a common area. That was his area.

I’m not 100% that I packed my new new mobile charger. You may remember the one I bought for Seattle was a dud. That seller issued me a refund and I bought a new new one from another seller for cheaper. 

I thought I packed it a month ago but I didn’t check before leaving.

My focus was squeezing my covid tests in their original shipping box in my carry on. That left limited space. I figure if my mail person couldn’t crush that box, I have nothing to worry about.

After the bathroom line died down and my neighbor got up I grabbed my backpack and finally found it deep deep…deep down inside. So deep it was below my cash stash. That charger is one of the first things I pack so it’s always the hardest thing to get to. 

I tried to purchase internet with an hour to go in the flight but it timed out twice so I gave up. 

$6.99 for internet now. I remember way back when….last year flying to Cancun and paying just $1 for internet. Those were the days!

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

I’ve been up in this area a few times. I had family in Philly and visited once as a kid. Saw the Mets play the Phillies there. 

Between my 8th and 9th grade years we had a class trip to Washington DC. 

When I was 19 my Middle East rotator flight went through Philly. Just a short layover. I went again at 21 and it went through Baltimore. On the way back I had a one night stopover in Baltimore. Me and five other people who didn’t know each other prior to our flight together. We stayed at embassy suites. I forget what we ate. Then we went to a nightclub and got blasted. 

This is the first time I’ve been to the northeast since then. Unless you consider northeast Alabama to be northeast.

Prepare for landing 10:53. It’s probably 11:53 here.

9595059E-E2B0-4061-A0E2-BB5FEE01F4A8.jpeg

• Like 2