MedallionNet

Therese S.

27 minutes ago, Therese S. said:

Just saw that the MedallionNet has been fixed and now reflecting $75 for my 15 night cruise.  Before I jump on it, do you get an email confirmation  of your purchase? 

No, but it will show on the App and also

on your travel summary from cruise personalizer, which I screenshot and printed it out!  

Edited by PacnGoNow

38 minutes ago, Therese S. said:

Just saw that the MedallionNet has been fixed and now reflecting $75 for my 15 night cruise.  Before I jump on it, do you get an email confirmation  of your purchase? 

Is that on the Sapphire by chance?  I have been trying to get mine booked, but no price reduction seen, so I cancel out.

Just now, hpeabody said:

Is that on the Sapphire by chance?  I have been trying to get mine booked, but no price reduction seen, so I cancel out.

Sorry it’s the Ruby.  We’re 37 days out and was surprised when I checked today and saw the net price.  

WOW! YAY!   I looked earlier today and full price, but just looked now and they actually have it set up with a banner Platinum or Elite Member and the discounted prices  Booking it now 🙂

ETA: All done and screenshot made

Edited by hpeabody
  • Like 1

If anyone has two or more credit cards setup in MC App, be careful when ordering MedallionNet.  I decided to add a back-up card into MC App, but my primary card is marked as the Default.  However, when I order MedallionNet, the payment page is selecting my back-up card to be used and not my default.  Looks like a bug to me.  I was going too fast at first and my cards end in similar looking 4 digits so I missed it at first.  I have reported it as a bug to OCEAN Navigator.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, hpeabody said:

WOW! YAY!   I looked earlier today and full price, but just looked now and they actually have it set up with a banner Platinum or Elite Member and the discounted prices  Booking it now 🙂

ETA: All done and screenshot made

Same for me, too!

My app still shows full price for Medallion Net. I have called, emailed, and chatted with no results.

Also, since my upcoming cruise has disappeared from the app I cannot at this point do anything such as pick out an arrival time (which I already know I don't need to do) cannot fill in health information etc. 

I also called on this and emailed customer relations and still nothing.  I give up. I am just printing out my travel summary and bringing necessary paperwork, and covid cards to the port with me. 

Will call Princess direct to buy Medallion Net at full price and then go to CS when on board to make sure my 50% off has been credited to my account as refundable credit. 

I also sent an email to the head of customer relations two weeks ago and have heard absolutely nothing. 

Askoceanmedallion@carnival.com is what I used when I emailed on Thursday and I got a reply last night that it was fixed and I should be able to get ocean ready. When I went in I had the discounted medallion net rate so I purchased my internet plan. Hopefully it is fixed like the email said and I won’t have any more problems.

Is it possible for 2 couples to share the 4 device plan? Can one passenger order it and all 4 people use the same login info to connect?

Also, does it mean only the 4 devices that are registered can be used at the same time? Or is it 4 connections at the same time regardless of which device? The 4 of us have 2 devices each so we hope to be able to use 8 devices at various times of the cruise.

• Like 1

It only says 4 devices.  That means only 4 devices can log in to the internet on that account at the same time.  If a 5 one tries they will be asked which one to automatically log off.  The system does not care who you are as long as you have the information needed to log in.  Have done this in the past with other cruisers in our party.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, marco_polo11 said:

Is it possible for 2 couples to share the 4 device plan? Can one passenger order it and all 4 people use the same login info to connect?

Also, does it mean only the 4 devices that are registered can be used at the same time? Or is it 4 connections at the same time regardless of which device? The 4 of us have 2 devices each so we hope to be able to use 8 devices at various times of the cruise.

Yes.  Agree with Potstech.