Azamara 2024 Itineraries

Host Jazzbeau

19 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Frankly I think that approach would be death to future bookings and therefore very bad for Azamara.

I agree -- clearly Azamara is looking out for themselves.  On some level every business has too, however, I am looking out for me, which means not dealing with companies that actively ignore customer needs.  So this maneuver with Venice (and similar acts) may lead to the loss of customers anyway and damage Azamara's reputation enough that it's a slow death rather a quick one.  Either way, same result: dead business.

Just got back from an Oceania cruise (meh) because Azamara seems to be based in Europe and we weren’t quite ready for the long flights.  But the 2024 itineraries included one that is a Scotland intensive and goes to ports we haven’t visited before.  So we are going to book.    Prices have certainly increased but then prices for everything have increased.  Let’s hope the universe will let us do this trip!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, mare s. said:

Just got back from an Oceania cruise (meh) because Azamara seems to be based in Europe and we weren’t quite ready for the long flights.  But the 2024 itineraries included one that is a Scotland intensive and goes to ports we haven’t visited before.  So we are going to book.    Prices have certainly increased but then prices for everything have increased.  Let’s hope the universe will let us do this trip!

I thought they had gone up too.  I found my notes for the same cruise we just booked for 2022 and the price is $1,182 MORE for a Cat. V3 than in 2024 in a full suite!  I couldn't believe the difference.    So there are deals out there on the 2024 itineraries - it just takes a little more looking for them I think. 😉

• Thanks 1