What would you like to see added to the menu?

Joelocal

Not for dinner but would love if the breakfast menu in the MDR would include some Turkey based breakfast meat (Turkey sausage or Turkey bacon).  I would also love to see some real country style roasted potatoes on the menu.  As much as I love those salted giant tater tot triangles, they are really not very good for you.  
They have both of these items up in the buffet … just wish I could get them along with my sit down breakfast in the dining room.  

I’m pretty satisfied with the dinner options although, at times, the fish tastes very fishy!  

4 hours ago, XBGuy said:

I have seen crab legs offered on the Juneau stop on multiple AK cruises.  In fact, I've seen them being delivered in Ketchikan the day before.  On one cruise I made a point of going to the dining room for dinner in Juneau.  Pretty disappointing.  The crab legs were very chewy.  They were either overcooked or spent too much time under a heat lamp.  Now, I have heard here on Cruise Critic that on some cruises, they have offered crab legs from Tracy's King Crab Shack in the dining room on the Juneau stop.  I don't know if those are better.  It would be great if they are, but, frankly, that would surprise me.  My advice is that if you want crab legs, just go to Tracy's in Juneau.

You mention tacos.  Have you visited Deckhand Dave's in Juneau?  Outstanding fish tacos.

Actually I was not impressed by Tracy's.  On the other hand the crab legs at Ketchikan's Crab and Grille

was excellent.

I don't want stuff added to the menu . I want stuff restored .

Sushi is a great example . Princess and the other cruise lines introduced it to their buffets

before realizing they could make people pay extra for it so no more Lido deck sushi . 🍣🐟

Generally, more ethnic dishes (especially ones from where the chefs come from)  would be nice to see.  I remember on one of my cruises a few years back they had Nasi Goreng (an Indonesian rice dish) on the MDR lunch menu one day, and it was very good.  

39 minutes ago, ldtr said:

Actually I was not impressed by Tracy's.  On the other hand the crab legs at Ketchikan's Crab and Grille

was excellent.

👍

Thanks for the tip.  I'll keep it in mind next time.