What the heck Royal?! 😄

13 minutes ago, PolicromaSol said:

All I gotta say is "ugh". 

Personally I would have poked at it a bit more, but hopefully they at least allowed you to get out without losing your deposit.

I tried my best but I think I'm too nice... I will get you to help me next time 😄 

That is SIMPLY  TERRIBLE on RC's part!!   It is simply unbelievable that a cruise ship  change by the cruise line for a cruise far in the future, that they could not accommodate you!!   

But I know vividly the crap that RC put me through 10 years ago just a week before boarding by kicking my group off the ship and blaming ME for lying & booking online & typing incorrect birthdates when I absolutely booked by calling RC on the phone!!!   Accounting didn't want to refund me the full price for 7 people and kept calling to harrass me as to why the cruise was cancelled 1 week prior to boarding, when it was RC that caused the whole thing.  

If I were you, Sunseeker, I would be looking to book with another cruise line!!!   RC has treated you as if they do not want your business.   So take it elsewhere.   

Not all travel agents would have had patience to straighten out her situation.

Edited by Cruisin Kay D
  • Like 1