How long does it take EZ Air to update their information?

Parrottdizes

About 3 weeks ago I noticed changes to my flight numbers and flight times when I checked them on the airline web site. After making note of the changes, I went to the Princess site to see if they updated their information......and as of today they still haven't. In the past (at least for me) Princess has updated any changes to my flights in a timely manner; not so this time. Tis a good reminder to always check the airline web site. 

• 2 months later...

To be fair to Princess I want to tell you we had the same issue on flights for a trip to Tanzania in July that we booked very long and it so simple flights as a round trip booking with a large online booking site. Our flights were on American, Qatar and KLM airlines. 

We booked flights for that trip over 10 months in advance and found the flights cancelled or changed on each of the airline websites multiple times but never saw the changes on the site we bought from until just before the trip. We also found none of the airlines bookings reflected the changes on the other airlines info. 

The problem appears to be the system used by the airlines not sending updates back to the booking sites or to other airlines within the same booking. The booking site receives no updates to forward to us. That’s the issue. 

• Thanks 2

There are two main airline booking systems and the two do not communicate well.  With all the changes one needs to either book directly with each airline or check the airline websites.  Notifying consolidators of flight changes is not a priority today.

For example have flights booked with TAP.  The US segment is on American.   I get changes from TAP, but only on their flights - not the codeshare American flight.