Fall 2023 Trans-Atlantic Cruises still not for sale?

brad0576

We are looking to take a Transatlantic cruise in the Fall of 2023 - it seems odd to me that we are almost only 1 year out and the only TA cruise being sold is the on the Viva - especially with 7 other ships cruising in Europe next summer.....

I asked my PCC and he seemed surprised 

Any ideas on when these will go on sale?

That is kind of odd.   I see both the Viva and Breakaway with TA's in the Fall.

Might just be the NCL booking system right now.   I didn't check every ship, but the Prima, Getaway, and Gem all show no cruises available at all in October or November of 23. That seems odd. Now that I think of it, they may have been originally scheduled for Baltic cruises in the late summer / early fall, and that might have been thrown off by world events.    That or NCL is going to be doing a LOT of charter / specialty cruises during that time...

All of the Breakaway plus ships look to be staying stateside next Fall, and the Epic is continuing on its Med cruises, so none of them appear to be destined for a TA next year.

Glad we got our TA scheduled for this year.  Looking forward to it.

Edited by Ixtoras

I’m booked on the last Prima cruise in September 2023. I booked day one and m still waiting to see what the next cruise will be. Hoping for a transatlantic, much more fun than just flying home. Chances are not looking good though.

10 hours ago, brad0576 said:

We are looking to take a Transatlantic cruise in the Fall of 2023 - it seems odd to me that we are almost only 1 year out and the only TA cruise being sold is the on the Viva - especially with 7 other ships cruising in Europe next summer.....

We are waiting too. We currently have Transatlantic cruise next April going Eastbound but nothing yet in the Fall, we keep looking but nothing. I hope more cruises open up.

Could it be another NCL "glitch"? Our upcoming November TA (along with several other cruises from October through the end of the year) fell completely off the schedule about a week ago, causing much consternation and speculation among my fellow cruise goers. And just as suddenly as it disappeared, it reappeared. 

9 hours ago, Zippeedee said:

I’m booked on the last Prima cruise in September 2023. I booked day one and m still waiting to see what the next cruise will be. Hoping for a transatlantic, much more fun than just flying home. Chances are not looking good though.

We also booked on that cruise but we wanted to do a TA back home and NCL wasn't showing cruises on the Prima after that so we booked two cruises on Royal that included a TA for after the Prima.. Plus the Prima pricing was getting so high even if they did finally show might be .to expensive for us. Ended up canceling all three and found a TA on Royal for 14 nights at a great price . Of course Royal canceled that one so we were able to shift to another ship for same price but now for 17 nights TA that does Iceland and Greenland. We probably wouldn't have looked if NCL had posted there TA cruises sooner. 

• Like 1

We were looking for a Transatlantic for Oct of 2023. Didn’t see where NCL was going to have any so we jumped ship and booked the Regal Princess out of Southampton on 10/9. Hopefully it won’t be cancelled, they already changed ships on us. It was supposed to be the Emerald Princess.

On 8/24/2022 at 10:29 PM, brad0576 said:

We are looking too at NCL and a few others for the TA next fall and was surprised as well. Wonder what situations they are looking at to keep this situation on the back burner for now. Hope they figure it out soon.