NCL Bliss Live Review 8/27/22 - 9/3/22 Lots of Pictures !!!

BennyBrun

I would love having the weather you're having.  I generally can't wait to escape the bright/hot sun, as we have it almost constantly where I live.  That's probably one of the reasons that AK cruises are my favorites.  We're looking at a B2B AK Bliss next April just to cruise and chill without any particular objectives but relaxation and down time.  They're just about giving those away right now.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I would love having the weather you're having.  I generally can't wait to escape the bright/hot sun, as we have it almost constantly where I live.  That's probably one of the reasons that AK cruises are my favorites.  We're looking at a B2B AK Bliss next April just to cruise and chill without any particular objectives but relaxation and down time.  They're just about giving those away right now.

The weather we are having on this cruise is just wild… never had anything like this .. usually I get one day of no rain but sunny on almost every port was just unthinkable.  Have a great cruise !  The Bliss is a great ship.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

Another great review, Benny.  So many beautiful photos and accompanying commentary.  Thank you for sharing your vacation with us.  Safe travels home. It won’t be a few-minutes drive this time. 😉

No lol… I will need Delta this time !  The Uber ride to the cruise port is coming in October and I will be there for 3 weeks!  But before that I will be going on the Symphony for two weeks later this month … back to the Caribbean for me !

• Like 5