Alcoholic drinks Zuiderdam Alaska Sept

dianeh

20 minutes ago, dianeh said:

Decided not to purchase a drink package so would love to get some ideas on drink prices. Do they still have the happy hour specials? Thank you

Look here: Some menus are a little older, keep that in mind. But certainly a starting point.

https://rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus/

During on early Aug. cruise on her, the Ocean Bar had 50% off happy hour almost every day from 4-5 p.m. Some days they also had a late night happy hour. i think one other bar was in the 4-5 p.m. event, but don't recall which.

In addition to the Ocean Bar, the Billboard had two happy hours each day.  One at 4 pm, the other at 8 pm on our August cruise.  

We didn’t have the drink package either.  We stopped by the Billboard to get our wine for dinner.  Definitely saved a few bucks!

Oh, and it was also for sodas.  Hubby is a big Coke Zero drinker.  He would buy a couple at each Happy Hour, drink one can and put the other in the frig.

On 8/26/2022 at 11:51 AM, rover16 said:

During on early Aug. cruise on her, the Ocean Bar had 50% off happy hour almost every day from 4-5 p.m. Some days they also had a late night happy hour. i think one other bar was in the 4-5 p.m. event, but don't recall which.

"50% off"? or "50% off the second drink"?

We had the drink package during our April cruise, so didn't pay very close attention - but I thought Happy Hour on that cruise was "50% off the second drink".

We don't have the drink package for our upcoming NA cruise - our plan is to use whatever Happy Hour specials are in place and buy a six bottle wine package (for a 14 day cruise) to use in the MDR.

15 hours ago, RobTheGob said:

"50% off"? or "50% off the second drink"?

We had the drink package during our April cruise, so didn't pay very close attention - but I thought Happy Hour on that cruise was "50% off the second drink".

We don't have the drink package for our upcoming NA cruise - our plan is to use whatever Happy Hour specials are in place and buy a six bottle wine package (for a 14 day cruise) to use in the MDR.

It was 50% each drink on our August 2022 Zuiderdam cruise.

It was 50% off the second drink ( and it had to be the same drink!) on our March 2022 Koningsdam cruise.

On 8/30/2022 at 6:31 AM, disneyochem said:

It was 50% each drink on our August 2022 Zuiderdam cruise.

It was 50% off the second drink ( and it had to be the same drink!) on our March 2022 Koningsdam cruise.

Thanks for the info.

I'm *hoping* for "50% off" for our upcoming NA cruise!