Non-Refundable OBC Carryover on B2B2B

-Lew-

We'll be boarding the Edge in about a month for a B2B2B.  We'll have fairly large non-refundable OBCs on each of the three itineraries.

My question:  Will those OBCs carryover to the following cruise or will we lose whatever is not used?  It would be nice if we could use the combined OBCs during the final itinerary to do some shopping in the upscale shops.

Just now, -Lew- said:

We'll be boarding the Edge in about a month for a B2B2B.  We'll have fairly large non-refundable OBCs on each of the three itineraries.

My question:  Will those OBCs carryover to the following cruise or will we lose whatever is not used?  It would be nice if we could use the combined OBCs during the final itinerary to do some shopping in the upscale shops.

You will lose any nonrefundable OBC remaining on your account at the end of each separate leg of your B2B2B. There is no carryover of funds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken the cruiser said:

You will lose any nonrefundable OBC remaining on your account at the end of each separate leg of your B2B2B. There is no carryover of funds.

Just as I feared, Ken.  Thank you for your response...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

Yes it would be nice to carry over but no you can’t

We're long-time Princess cruisers and were spoiled by their OBC carryover on B2Bs.  One of the few things Princess did well before we left them for other cruise lines.