Specialty Dining Available for booking - but not for using Dining Credits

canadarocks

I just noticed that no specialty restaurants are available for booking on Valentine's Day. Hopefully because special menus will be offered that evening.

The Pinnacle Gala menu in the Pinnacle Grill isn't available at this point on any of our three cruises, so I would think that would likely be the Valentine's Day option there. 

On 8/27/2022 at 12:33 PM, canadarocks said:

Just noticed that Specialty Dining reservations are now open for our late January 2023 cruise. But unfortunately there's no option to use our HIA dining credits. Can I assume that it's a "work in progress" and they'll enable the feature soon? Are those of you sailing later this year able to use your credits to pre-book?

Also, unfortunately there is no option to pre-reserve the MDR at this point. 

Thank you for posting this, as we are also cruising in Jan., and I've been waiting, patiently, for the specialty dining to be available to book.  We are cruising on the Nieuw Statendam on 1/14, and I was able to reserve and apply our specialty dining perk for our reservation for the Pinnacle Grille.  I was able to do it on my laptop and on  my phone on the app.

• Like 1

I gave up trying and in fact they billed my credit card.  I tried to call but “thanks for calling,due to unexpected high call volume blah blah blah.”  There seems to be a major lack of customer service everywhere.  No one cares.  I will try to deal with this on the ship.

I find HAL the least customer service focus compared to Princess and Viking which I have experienced both lines in the past 9 months