Am I the only one who is at work while reading this board?

Am I the only one who has to minimize my screen when the boss walks by?

Am I the only one who has the one friend in the workplace that you love to tell the new cruise tips you learn from reading posts?

Am I the only one who has someone sititng next to them who has "thought about a cruise" but has yet to take one & you are trying to talk them into going? Trying hard enough that you should get the comission for the booking of the cruise!

Am I the only one who logs off here when i go home... but only to log back on an hour later after dinner?

Am I the only one who has to keep thinking of their next cruise to keep sane while working a 9-5 job?

OH SHOOT here comes the boss!!!!

No, no, no, no, no .... & with 17 days until on next cruise...

gets up in the morning & turns on home computer to check the mix & mingle thread to my cruise to see if anybody else posted since I went to bed at 1AM :)

BPWJR

Quilty as well!!! I can't stay off this board and everybody that walks by my office or comes in, I have to minimize it to the bottom of the screen....not that having the Freedom of the Seas ship getting pulled out of dry dock into wet dock by tug boats being my screen saver and background helps either. No matter what, I see a ship with lots of water around it and it's comforting to me!!! I am addicted too and if they knew what I did all day, I would be in so much trouble. I mean literally!!! HELP ME TOO!!!

No, you're not alone. I constantly sneak peaks at work and then minimize it.

And, I think I should also be getting a commission. I have talked many people into going on a cruise (always RCI).

OK... I'm back now! Whew! Close call!

What happens when the boss wants to call a MEETING???? UGGGGGHHHH!!!! I might miss something on here while i'm gone!

Ok folks, i'm feeling a little better now that i'm learning there are a few of us on here while at work :)

Ummmm anyone by the name of Sam J (4th floor of the east building) on here?????:confused:

If so, i'm really working boss!!! :D yes i am! i'm on this website doing research for work!

Hmmm how funny would it be if your boss was on this site too & you didnt know it?????

O my goodness I am so addicted! I have this added to my favorites, and I always checking...seems every few minutes I pull it back up again.

I just can't get enough, this is so much fun. Phewy on work!:p

I've been cought a couple times, and I just jump out of my skin and hit the close button quick!

Here's another guilty one. All day at work I just keep checking. You guys got me addicted. Everyone asks great questions. I sometimes log in on my DH's accont so they dont't think im on as much as I really am. But got lucky today,snow day, no school.I can stay on all day.

I am the boss here and if any of you were here we would never get ANYTHING done!!! LOL We'd be talking about CRUISES ALL DAY!!!

In fact, our entire office is going on a cruise together in April -- 11 of us -- Business Trip of course!!! The company is paying the entire cruise!!! Now, just wondering.... Who wants to come work here????

Archived