Enclave - Half Day pass?

joeecco

9 minutes ago, joeecco said:

Hi all

Can anyone advise if you can book the enclave suite onboard Sky for half a day - and on sea days? 

thanks 

Nope. It's a cruise long pass, and you can go as many times as you like, for as long as you like any visit. So, if you only want to go on sea days, no problem. And only in the mornjng or afternoon,  no problem. Of course,  sitting in a steam or sauna for half a day is unhealthy- so keep that in mind...

If half-day passes are available, then I don't think I have ever heard of that.   They are possible for The Sanctuary.

They will offer the cruise duration Enclave/Thermal Suite passes.  Then, I understand, based on how many of those are sold, after embarkation day, they can make day passes available.   If so, you would just have to check back, and maybe keep checking.   I saw one mention, on a Royal Class ship, they they will max out at 64 people having passes.  Of course, there is so much going on during a cruise, that I imagine that there would never be anywhere near that wanting to be there at the same time.

We had the Enclave on the Regal, loved it and it was never crowded in the evening, a few more in the mornings. Quiet room was quiet and best thing was being in the middle of the ship nobody was saving seats like on the NCL Dawn 😊. We enjoyed the pool after a long day of tours as well.

The Enclave area is first come first served. No appointments or scheduling. I enjoy the heated loungers after some time in the  Thalassotherapy  pool. Only a few times did I need to wait for a lounger to become available while on the Majestic.

• Like 1