Scarlet Lady “daily” (sea day today), can also answer questions.

AdoraBelle

You can visit the same restaurant more than once.  You just can't make more than one advanced reservation per restaurant on the shorter cruises.  You can always just try to get in stand by.  

That being said, we ate at all the restaurants (although Razzle Dazzle was only for Brunch).  My best entrée of the whole cruise was at The Wake (salt crusted dorade).  Pink Agave and Gunbae were also very good.  It is really hard to choose as we liked all our meals.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, snoopycr said:

What's your top 5 restaurants for dinner?

I read you can't visit the same restaurant more than 1x per cruise. 

Thank you! 

Not true..  You can't make an advance reservation more than once per restaurant on a short cruise.  On a cruise of 12-14 days, you can make 3 reservations for dinner per restaurant.  You can EAT at the same restaurant every night if you wish; you just have to do it as a walk up and ask if seating is available.  It usually is, even if you have to wait 10 minutes.

As to favorite restaurants, it depends on what kind of food you like.  Remember that you can eat at Razzle Dazzle and THe Wake for brunch as well as dinner; some of the food choices are the same while some are different at mid-day.  There is not a "bad" restaurant on the ship.  If you google, all the menus are available on line.  On a 5 night cruise, I'd probably skip a reservation at Razzle Dazzle and eat there for brunch--that way, I'd get to try each location.  If you don't like eating with others, you might want to skip Gumbae, the Korean barbeque where you are seated at tables of 6 or more. BUT we discovered Korean BBQ in Tokyo and love it, so it is worth the group eating arrangement to us.  It is far more lively on the ship than it was in Tokyo (and yes, I know that Tokyo is in Japan, but they have lots of Korean BQ restaurants!)

You can actually go to more than one restaurant per night--reservation at one and walk up at another.  There are people who do appetizers at one and main meal/dessert at another.