Final Documentation from Princess

Sailaway John

Being a long time supporter of Princess cruises and having done many cruises over the years throughTravel Agents, this upcoming cruise on the Majestic I will be doing through Princess direct. What I would like to know is what should I expect to be sent to me prior to embarkation,having already downloaded my luggage tags and printed off my cruise contract. When using a travel agent I was sent a nice travel wallet with all the paper work done, a lanyard, and sometimes some complimentary items in the form of vouchers to use on board. Does anything like this happens with Princess?

I forgot to mention,  you will be sent lots of emails reminding you to book this or that for a fee (excursions, retail therapy, book your spa treatments, etc).  There will be a thank you for your loyalty at the end of the email.  

The free lanyard will come with your Medallion, in the mail.  You did place your order using the Medallion Class app?  

3 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I forgot to mention,  you will be sent lots of emails reminding you to book this or that for a fee (excursions, retail therapy, book your spa treatments, etc).  There will be a thank you for your loyalty at the end of the email.  

The free lanyard will come with your Medallion, in the mail.  You did place your order using the Medallion Class app?  

The OP is in Australia so we don't get the Medallion sent to to us.

To the OP, you will get nothing, so as you have printed off your own Travel Summary, luggage tags, etc, just head to to port and enjoy. We are on the Majestic in November.

• Thanks 1