BOOTHS IN THE MTD DINING ROOM ON ENCHANTMENT?

We cruise as a twosome but have always been seated at a larger table.  In years past we frequently did not have anyone else ever show up.  This year, on one Enchantment cruise we had one other person at our 8-top, and on the second one, another twosome every night. (Traditional dining, in all cases.)  It was quite enjoyable.  Close enough for conversation, but with one seat in between, far enough apart for any health concerns.

I don't know how MTD would work now; as noted above, many of the two-tops really are close together.

1 hour ago, HicksRA said:

I don’t recall ever seeing a booth on any RC ship. 
Don’t ya just love it when those two tops are so close together that people drag their butt in your green beans when they try to squeeze by??  

In April on Enchantment, we had a two-top next to a four-top. I didn't think we were too close together until the family showed up the first night and the teenage girl did some kind of flip of her hair while sitting down.  It landed on my bread plate.  

Happy to report they did not sit next to us for the rest of the cruise (not sure where they went).