​💰​💰​​Labor Day Sale​💰​​💰​

7 minutes ago, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

I got 12pks of water for $11.99. That's a buck a bottle. And I don't have to carry it on myself. (Plus tip or tax or whatever) made it $14. But still less to carry.

if you have the deluxe beverage package, the trick is ask the bar for bottled water. i do this throughout the day. 😁

9 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

Just went to my cruise planner and there's a SALE!!! Not everything or every sailing though......but some items are priced up to 50% off. It's worth a look if you have upcoming cruises on the horizon. 

I've read on here many times to not really look at the percentage off number, but to look at the actual prices listed. I took screenshots of the items Monday in preparation for this "sale". Tonight, when I did a price comparison, the items listed with the big fat 50% off beside them are not what I would call 50% less than what they were Monday, hahahaha. Even the 30% off items are like $3 - $7 less, and that's not 30%. I see one item that I will consider. The rest will sit until perhaps a better price, not percentage, during the Black Friday Sale.

What's the best price drop that you see in the cruise planner? 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 9:59 AM, livingonthebeach said:

The current 30% off sale ends in approx 14 hours -- does that mean that the Labor Day sale will start soon thereafter?  Any cruise planner deals in the pike?

How did you get money bags in your topic heading?

8 hours ago, hyster said:

is the dinning package worth it?

If you're happy with included, then it's probably not. Remember that if you want to try a specific restaurant or dining option you can do so and just pay for it as you go (like with drinks, too).

14 hours ago, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

Only have the soda package. Can't drink that much alcohol. 1 a day tops for me.

we purchased the soda package for DS for the first time this year - as a present for "graduating" from elementary school. We got a Black Friday deal for $6.50 pppd, and it was totally worth it. He drank it all day long, but not just the sweet soda - there was plain seltzer and lime seltzer available in the free-style machines. Also came in handy on Labadee (as well as on Cococay).

We brought an insulated 20 oz mug with us and filled it for him to take to the beach.

13 hours ago, blueslily said:

What's the best price drop that you see in the cruise planner? 

the best I've seen was $17.99 pppd for the refreshment package and $6.50 pppd for the soda package. The worst I've seen was $32.99 for the refreshment package and $10.99 for the soda package.

So I booked 2 cruises back in June. One for April 2023 and  one for August 2023.   I keep checking prices. Right now (with supposed sale) the price of the August cruise is $2400 higher than what I booked the 2 rooms for on our cruise this past june. So satisfied I got a good price plus obc. The April 2023 cruise price is around the same as what I booked it for.

I just cancelled our Voom Surf + Stream and purchased The Key for our 10/15 Symphony sail. Worked out $63 more, but with everything included, it was worth it. Chops lunch alone on "sale" would have been $50 and we all know how crazy busy the Windjammer gets (and finding seats) on day 1 so this was a no brainer.