Amenities in the Junior Suite

BarbieGee

I was reading about the amenities included with a Junior Suite booking for the Paradise.

Will my party receive all of these benefits. We are only VIFP Blue. Actually this will be my first sailing on Carnival.

I would LOVE to have priority boarding and bottled water included as a benefit. Will I?

Junior Suite

Amenities exclusive to suites:
    Priority check-in and express boarding
    Priority Main Dining Room time assignment
    Priority debarkation at all ports
    Two large bottles of water
    Pillow-top mattress
    Bathrobes

•  

Junior Suite amenities.jpg

I tried a junior suite once when I found a good deal, in my most humble opinion the "perks" aren't really that big of a deal.  The cabin is a bit larger than a regular balcony, but not by a lot.  The bathroom had a double sink, which was kind of nice, but not a huge difference.

(And as it turned out that was my cruise from hell.  Priority boarding (this was pre-Covid) went out the window when the ship wasn't ready in time and everyone had to wait for over an hour in a cramped "lounge".  The last night of the cruise we got into a huge storm with tropical storm force winds and 20 foot seas, the ship had to slow to a crawl for quite a while and we were several hours late getting into port so priority debarkation didn't happen.)

The only jr suite worth the price on Paradise/Elation would be the new ones on deck 14.  They have a more standard size balcony.  Those on deck 11 have balconies so narrow you have to sit sideways or your knees will ne against the railing.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

23 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

The only jr suite worth the price on Paradise/Elation would be the new ones on deck 14.  They have a more standard size balcony.  Those on deck 11 have balconies so narrow you have to sit sideways or your knees will ne against the railing.  EM

I wanted to book the JS on deck 14 but could not get 2 cabins together or even on the same side of the ship!

3 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

The only jr suite worth the price on Paradise/Elation would be the new ones on deck 14......

OH yeah, I forgot to mention that the Junior Suite I was in was on deck 14 on Elation.  Right above those cabins is a wide open 'Sun Deck', and every morning at around 6:00 AM someone was up there moving chairs around while I was trying to sleep.  

15 hours ago, BarbieGee said:

I was reading about the amenities included with a Junior Suite booking for the Paradise.

Will my party receive all of these benefits. We are only VIFP Blue. Actually this will be my first sailing on Carnival.

I would LOVE to have priority boarding and bottled water included as a benefit. Will I?

Junior Suite

Amenities exclusive to suites:
    Priority check-in and express boarding
    Priority Main Dining Room time assignment
    Priority debarkation at all ports
    Two large bottles of water
    Pillow-top mattress
    Bathrobes

•  

Junior Suite amenities.jpg

To directly answer your question, yes, If you book in a suite, you will receive all suite benefits regardless of your VIFP level.