Current fee for Jonny Rockets on Oasis

So, I have a sailing on Symphony of the Seas in October (about 30 days away) , and the RC app shows $9.95 + 18% gratuity per person, not $16. I've seen prices sometimes vary, even at the restaurants on different sailing dates... For example, in October, CocoCay is like $90 person, but a sailing that is around Thanksgiving is $130 each.

I have always found the prices on the app to be accurate, so look up your sailing and dining options that way. If you haven't signed up yet. Of course, if your sailing is a ways away prices may change. You never know.

It's been $10 person for a while now though.

2 minutes ago, geneticsguy said:

So, I have a sailing on Symphony of the Seas in October (about 30 days away) , and the RC app shows $9.95 + 18% gratuity per person, not $16. I've seen prices sometimes vary, even at the restaurants on different sailing dates... For example, in October, CocoCay is like $90 person, but a sailing that is around Thanksgiving is $130 each.

I have always found the prices on the app to be accurate, so look up your sailing and dining options that way. If you haven't signed up yet. Of course, if your sailing is a ways away prices may change. You never know.

It's been $10 person for a while now though.

Thank you! I didn't know to look there. It's listed as $11.99.

24 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

$12.04 (I know weird, right?) and 18% gratuity = $14.20pp.  on Harmony.   Guess they wanted some even number.

Really? $12.04? lol - The prices really must be set by an algorithm on expected supply and demand would be my guess because that's just weird.

2 hours ago, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

Thank you! I didn't know to look there. It's listed as $11.99.

Just off Oasis last week and $11.99 sounds right. Made for a really nice quick dinner with the kids before the Aquatheatre show. (Which is unbelievable, by the way.)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jaedog105 said:

Just off Oasis last week and $11.99 sounds right. Made for a really nice quick dinner with the kids before the Aquatheatre show. (Which is unbelievable, by the way.)

I'm on Oasis now.   Will check out prices tomorrow since they don't show on the app.

Agree, the Aqua show is amazing.   I couldn't believe the guy on the tight rope, 114 feet above sea level.   The mash of 80s music was really cool!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I'm on Oasis now.   Will check out prices tomorrow since they don't show on the app.

Agree, the Aqua show is amazing.   I couldn't believe the guy on the tight rope, 114 feet above sea level.   The mash of 80s music was really cool!

Was the best show on the ship, without question. Not to be missed.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Spoilers!  😜

• Haha 1

We recently came off of Explorer and it was $14 something.  It was the worst time I've ever had there.  Service was so slow, waitress was more confused than anyone, food took forever to arrive, refilling of fries was non existent etc.  I'll pass on JR for a while!!!

On 9/1/2022 at 9:17 PM, Sunshine3601 said:

17 hours ago, easyqueasy said:

That’s nothing. The belly floppers entering the contest are jumping at possibly over 130 feet above sea level😂.

Do they really state it as how high above sea level they are? I would think how high above the pool would be much more relevant. 

Edited by time4u2go

On 9/2/2022 at 1:04 PM, RandomUser123 said:

Waste for paid dining, their food should be included as part of the cruise cost. Carnivals has guys burgers included and those are tasty. 

Ya, I don't even like Johnny Rockets on the mainland. I definitely wouldn't pay for it on the ship. With that being said, their  breakfast options are pretty good.

3 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

Do yourself a favor and instead walk across to Playmakers and have a good burger, and good onion rings. They need to get JR's off all the ships.

Not a fan of paying extra for food on ships. Only use to do JR as a novelty. But back then it was a little extra surcharge, now it's just full retail.

Just now, CanHardlyWait4NextYear said:

Not a fan of paying extra for food on ships. Only use to do JR as a novelty. But back then it was a little extra surcharge, now it's just full retail.

I understand. Just saying if one was willing to spend $9.95 on JR's, the burger and fries at PM's is $9 and is the best burger I can find on Royal. 

We went to JRs for lunch today on Oasis.   Charge is $11.99 plus gratuity.   We definitely did not find it to be worth $14 pp.

If you want a really good burger go to Playmakers.  Their onion rings and fries are much better too!

We had breakfast at JRs one day this week and didn't think it was as good as it used to be.

Edited by Sunshine3601