sogne

Super helpful information here, bluemarble, thanks.  As an aside, I attempted to call and book M422 in July '24 today, and the US Cunard agent I spoke to could see the voyage on her system but was denied the ability to book it.  As a new cruiser on Cunard, I don't know if this suggests release is imminent, but it is at least a bit more data on the situation.

Was hoping to book on QV Canaries cruise at beginning of November but doesn't look like 2024 will be released by then so will not be able to take advantage of extra OBC. So will be looking for another cruise line for our 2024 cruise and tempted to try Celebrity.

Edited by majortom10

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 1:05 PM, bluemarble said:

Queen Mary 2

May 5-May 12: New York, Southampton

May 12-May 16: Southampton, Hamburg, Southampton

May 16-May 23: Southampton, New York

May 23:-May 30: New York, Southampton

May 30-Jun 2: Southampton, Zeebrugge, Le Havre, Southampton

Jun 2-Jun 9: Southampton, Skagen, Oslo, Kristiansand, Southampton

Jun 9-Jun 16: Southampton, New York

Jun 16-Jun 23: New York, Southampton

Jun 23-Jun 30: Southampton, New York

Jun 30-Jul 6: New York, Halifax, Boston, New York

Jul 6-Jul 14: New York, Southampton (8 nights)

Jul 14-Jul 21: Southampton, Kristiansand, Olden, Alesund, Stavanger, Southampton

Jul 21-Jul 28: Southampton, New York

Jul 28-Aug 4: New York, Southampton

Aug 4-Aug 16: Southampton, Hamburg, Alesund, Andalsnes, Olden, Bergen, Hamburg, Southampton

Aug 16-Aug 23: Southampton, New York

Aug 23-Aug 30: New York, Southampton

Aug 30-Sep 11: Southampton, South Queensferry, Invergordon, Greenock, Liverpool, Cobh, Southampton

Sep 11-Sep 15: Southampton, Zeebrugge, Southampton

Sep 15-Sep 22: Southampton, New York

Sep 22-Oct 6: New York, Rockland, Halifax, Sept-Iles, Saguenay, Quebec, Sydney, Boston, Newport, New York

Oct 6-Oct 13: Southampton, New York

Oct 13-Oct 17: Southampton, Hamburg, Southampton

Oct 17-Oct 25: Southampton, Le Havre, New York

Oct 25-Nov 1: New York, Southampton

Nov 1-Nov 13: Southampton, Bergen, Tromso, Trondheim, Alesund, Stavanger, Southampton

Nov 13-Nov 20: Southampton, New York

Nov 20-Dec 3: New York, Saint Thomas, Saint Kitts, Castries, Barbados, Fort-de-France, Philipsburg, New York

Dec 3-Dec 10: New York, Southampton

Dec 10-Dec 15: Southampton, Rotterdam, Zeebrugge, Southampton

Dec 15-Dec 22: Southampton, New York

Dec 22-Jan 3: New York, Philipsburg, Fort-de-France, Castries, Barbados, Saint Kitts, New York

Jan 3-Jan 11: New York, Southampton (8 nights)

Oct 6-13 is the wrong way round?

By the way, when do we expect summer/autumn ‘24 crossings to go on sale?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IB2 said:

Oct 6-13 is the wrong way round?

By the way, when do we expect summer/autumn ‘24 crossings to go on sale?

Yes, I goofed by posting the Oct 6-13 crossing the wrong way around. Here's my correction from later that same day I posted the schedule.

On 9/2/2022 at 3:15 PM, bluemarble said:

Oops, there's an obvious goof in what I posted for QM2's 2024 itineraries. The Oct 6-Oct 13 crossing is of course an eastbound crossing New York, Southampton, not the other direction.

Sorry, I don't have any additional information about the official announcement date or on the sale date for these summer/autumn 2024 sailings. About a week ago I started seeing pricing information on some US booking sites, so I supposed that's a good sign it won't be much longer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Queen Elizabeth's 2024 Alaska season and all the ships' winter 24/25 itineraries (incuding Queen Anne's world cruise) have appeared online on some TA sites.

So their official release is near!

Thanks. Now I wish I could find those itineraries. Once again I'm stymied and unfortunately you can't tell us where to look.

Is Queen Anne going to make an appearance in the US, during her world cruise or otherwise?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

Thanks. Now I wish I could find those itineraries. Once again I'm stymied and unfortunately you can't tell us where to look.

Is Queen Anne going to make an appearance in the US, during her world cruise or otherwise?

Yes, USA (New York), Aruba, Panama Canal, Guatemala, Mexico, San Fransisco, Hawaii, Samoa, Tonga, New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Egypt, Malta, Spain and back to UK (Southampton).

It''s where you usually find them early but you have to search more as usual 😛

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Thanks 1

On 9/2/2022 at 12:23 PM, bluemarble said:

Ah, yes. Here is what I am seeing on some cruise booking websites for the itineraries for the remainder of 2024. I'll post one reply per ship for clarity. I've also removed the cruise-by calls.

Sep 22-Oct 11: Southampton, Cadiz, Dubrovnik, Zadar, Trieste, Sibenik, Cagliari, Lisbon, Southampton

Notes: I'm not seeing Queen Anne's itinerary for Apr 26-May 10 yet. No additional visits to the US planned for the remainder of 2024.

I have this one on a printed brochure from a UK travel agent.

Two exciting new ports, one of which i'm just putting the finishing touches to a blog review for: Zadar...

1418669278_Zadar325WellsSquare.thumb.jpg.ec043ffaa8b2c73b37b88260c2784312.jpg

...and of course, home to the amazing Sea Organ...

1719642867_Zadar43SeaOrganBarbara.thumb.jpg.f07a24c217411634194ca200242748af.jpg

Edited by Solent Richard

On 1/23/2023 at 5:15 PM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Queen Elizabeth's 2024 Alaska season and all the ships' winter 24/25 itineraries (incuding Queen Anne's world cruise) have appeared online on some TA sites.

So their official release is near!

I've managed to find some of the 2025 itineraries including the 2025 Queen Anne world cruise which you have detailed for us.

I'm also seeing the 2025 Queen Victoria world cruise. It looks like QV will be doing a circumnavigation of South America once again in 2025.

I haven't been able to find everything Queen Mary 2 will be doing in early 2025 yet. Apparently she won't be doing a full world world cruise. All I've found so far for QM2 (after January 11) are a Caribbean cruise from Southampton (via New York) departing early March, a Mediterranean cruise from Southampton departing mid-April and a westbound crossing departing late April.  Can you give us an idea of what QM2 will be doing in January and February 2025?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, LittleFish1976 said:

Perhaps @SummmerInKefaloniacould do a @bluemarble and post the dates and ports?

Thank you Bluemarble for the information you've been able to find and so generously share with us all. QV in South America sounds pretty good. Is that very unusual for QM2 not to have a world cruise at all in a particular year?

QV will be in Sydney overnight 27-28 Feb, 2025.

QE will be in and out of Melbourne and Sydney over October, 2024 - February, 2025 - only two visits to Melbourne during that time and about a dozen to Sydney. These dates are according to the port schedules for these two cities.

Those are the only dates for our 2024-2025 season which is October, 2024 to March 2025.

Edited by LittleFish1976

1 hour ago, LittleFish1976 said:

Is that very unusual for QM2 not to have a world cruise at all in a particular year?

Unusual but not unprecedented overall.

During several of her first few years (2004, 2005 and 2008) QM2 spent most of the first quarter of the year in the Caribbean rather than doing world voyages. All the other years (except 2020 and 2021 of course) she has done voyages that could be considered at least partial world voyages.

It looks like the plan for 2025 is to have QA and QV doing world voyages while QM2 and QE will be doing regional voyages.

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 2

Queen Mary 2 Early 2025 Itineraries

11 January 2025 (35 Nights): Southampton, 3 Days At Sea, Tenerife, 6 Days At Sea, Grenada, Bridgetown, Castries, At Sea, Willemstad (Overnight), 2 Days At Sea, Roseau, English Harbour, Basseterre, At Sea, Road Town, Philipsburg, 6 Days At Sea, Funchal, 3 Days At Sea, Southampton.

15 February 2025 (14 Nights): Southampton, 2 Days At Sea, Lisbon, At Sea, Funchal (Overnight), La Palma, Tenerife, Lanzarote, At Sea, Cadiz, 2 Days at Sea, Southampton.

1 March 2025 (7 Nights): Southampton, 2 Days At Sea, Lisbon (Overnight), Vigo, At Sea, Southampton.

8 March 2025 (29 Nights): Southampton, 6 Days At Sea, New York (overnight), 3 Days At Sea, St. Thomas, Basseterre, Bridgetown, Roseau, Philipsburg, Road Town, 3 Days At Sea, New York, 7 Days at Sea, Southampton.

6 April 2025 (7 Nights): Southampton, At Sea, Stavanger, Alesund, Olden, Bergen, At Sea, Southampton.

13 April 2025 (14 Nights): Southampton, At Sea,Vigo, 2 Days At Sea, Barcelona, At Sea, Civitavecchia, Alghero, At Sea, Malaga, Cadiz, 2 Days At Sea, Southampton.

27 April 2025 (7 Nights): Southampton, 6 Days At Sea, New York.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just as an aside, it doesn't look like Cunard is planning a "3 Queens" meeting in Southampton in January 2025 as they had been planning for QA, QV and QM2 in January 2024 before Queen Anne's deployment was delayed.

I'm seeing the two ships that are doing 2025 world voyages (QA and QV) together in Southampton for the start of their world voyages on January 9th, but as we know QM2 will be in Southampton on January 11th. Does that agree with what you are seeing @SummmerInKefalonia?